No. 2 to a Strong Ad
- Hyflux to treat Nakheel developments. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/5/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 45, p24
Reports on the contract signed by Istithmar with Singapore's Hyflux for the construction of water treatment plants in the United Arab Emirates. Value of the contract; Terms of the agreement; Overview of the two companies.
- Singapore's All Wet. Chowdhury, Neel // Time;9/21/2009, Vol. 174 Issue 11, special section p8
The article discusses integrated water management, water conservation, recycling, and treatment in Singapore. It notes Singapore's heavy annual rainfall and storage and use of rainwater. It notes Lars Gunnarsson of the Stockholm International Water Institute and its award of the 2007 Stockholm...
- Dealing in Liquid Assets. Lloyd-Smith, Jake // Time;4/5/2004, Vol. 163 Issue 14, p60
Olivia Lum, head of the fast-growing water-treatment company Hyflux, founded the company to pursue a wide range of water-related ventures in Asia, from cleaning wastewater in China to investing in desalination plants in Singapore. Today, Hyflux is one of the hottest firms in the Asian water...
- Selecting People. Valtin, Patrick // Sales & Service Excellence Essentials;Feb2012, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p12
The article discusses various issues related to hiring employees.
- Top 10 tips for hiring high fliers. Bradshaw, Charlotte // Personnel Today;11/26/2002, p38
Presents top tips to hire executives in companies appearing in the December 26, 2002 issue of the journal 'Personnel Today.' Definition of role of the executives; Specification of attributes required in the candidates.
- Singapore water plant deal in works. // Asset Securitization Report;4/25/2005, Vol. 5 Issue 16, p20
Reports on the proposed future flow transaction from water treatment company, Hyflux Ltd. in Singapore. Appointment of Deutsche Bank Securities Inc. to evaluate the securitization of SingSpring Pte. Ltd.; Selection of the water desalination plant that is currently developing by the Hyflux...
- Occasio Alum Takes Post At Wachovia. Davis, Paul // American Banker;10/6/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 193, p1
Reports that Wachovia Corp.'s creation of a position to oversee its branch network is partly a response to increased competition for attractive locations as well as a bid to attract customers. Focus on the hiring of Karen Curtin as its director of network management, a new position that will...
- NEWSMAKERS. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);10/11/2002, Vol. 49 Issue 43, p20A
Presents information about the appointment and selection various executives related to the field of business as of October 17, 2002 in Long Island, New York. Selection of Victor Velazquer as box office manager at the Tilles Center for the Performing Arts in Brookville; Appointment of Jack M....
- In brief. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;4/23/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 16, p22
Reports on developments related to commerce and politics in Morocco, as of April 19, 1999. Appointment of Mohamed Benaissa as Foreign Affairs & Co-operation Minister; Cancellation of a tender for a water treatment plant for the town of Bouznika.