Book Manufacturer Courier Set To Become Publisher With Dover Buy
- Courier leaps into electronic technology. Taylor, S. // Publishers Weekly;8/2/1991, Vol. 238 Issue 34, p50
Reports that with its electronic services, Courier makes the `connection' between desktop and printer to hurdle into the 21st century. History of the Courier Corporation; Color separations; Taming user-friendly files; Impact on the business community; Importance of partnership in electronic...
- New Pearson Deal Boosts Courier's Outlook. // Educational Marketer;1/31/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p1
The article reports on the impact of the multi-year contracts of Courier Corp. which gained an increase of between five to 10 percent over fiscal 2010 in the U.S.
- Financial Briefs ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;3/14/2011, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p8
The article offers business related-news briefs in the U.S. including the plan of Courier Corp. to close its manufacturing plant on April 30, 2011, and the board of directors of Blackboard LLC's approval of the share repurchase program and authorized to purchase 100 million dollars of its common...
- Courier Corp. Reports Increases In Revenues, Net Income for 2nd Qtr. // Educational Marketer;05/08/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 14, p7
Reports on Courier Corp.'s net income and revenues for the second quarter of fiscal 2000.
- Courier Says Q4 Revenue Increase Bodes Well for Stronger 2003. // Educational Marketer;12/2/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 34, p6
Reports the financial issues of the book manufacturing company Courier Corp. in Texas. Percentage decline of the education sales in the third quarter; Increase of the demand for college books; Calculation of the pretax earnings on the revenue.
- Computerized tracking system. // Transportation & Distribution;Dec96, Vol. 37 Issue 12, p15
Reports on Pony Express Courier Corp.'s completion of PonyTrak computerized tracking system installations throughout its 115 locations.
- Courier Amends and Extends Loan Agreements. // Educational Marketer;4/9/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p5
The article reports on the move the book manufacturer and specialty publisher Courier Corp. to amend and extend its 100,000 dollar loan in North Chelmsford, Massachusetts.
- Flavell Joins Courier Corp. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;2/8/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 6, p100
Reports that William Flavell has joined Courier Corp. as vice-president of its National Publishing Co. subsidiary. Other positions held by Flavell; Earnings of the company in 1998.
- Both New and Existing Clients Helped Courier Corp. Grow In 2000. // Book Publishing Report;12/25/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 50, p5
Reports the sales increase of the book manufacturing business of Courier Corporation. Estimated number of customers; Levels of increase in sales from its book manufacturing business; Forecast on the financial performance of the company in 2001.