RD Chief Ryder Delivers On Profitability Promise, Forecasts Revenue Growth
- Reader's Digest earnings. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;9/10/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 13, p24
Reports on the adjusted earnings for fiscal 2001 of Reader's Digest Association Inc. Comparison with fiscal 2000 data.
- RD Recovery Continues. // Publishers Weekly;5/8/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 19, p16
Reports on the earnings of Reader's Digest for the third quarter ended March 31, 2000. Revenues that it generated; What contributed to favorable results; Rate of increase in company sales.
- RD Book Group Off To Strong Start. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;11/6/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 45, p16
Reports on the total revenues for the first quarter ended September 30, 2000 Reader's Digest (RD) posted. Factor cited by RD for sales increase in its books and home entertainment group; Line of books RD is creating; General book sales.
- U.S. Book Group Up at RD. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;11/18/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 46, p17
Reports on the profits posted by Reader's Digest's North America Books and Home Entertainment group in the period ended September 30, 2002. Decline in sales; Reason for the division's operating loss.
- RD Book Group Has Another Weak Period. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;2/4/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 5, p11
Reports on the weak sales posted by Reader's Digest Inc.'s North American Books and Home Entertainment Group in 2001. Factors attributed to the trend; Optimism of recovery for 2002.
- Book Sales Fall 9% at Reader's Digest to $937 Million. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;10/18/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 42, p14
Reports the decline in the total book sales of Reader's Digest for the fiscal year ended June 30, 1999. Cause of the decline in book sales; Plans to invest in Web initiatives; Stocks exchanged by Reader's Digest.
- Reader's Digest Continues Comeback. // Publishers Weekly;11/8/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 45, p18
Reports on the restructuring program of Reader's Digest in 1999. Operating profits of the company's global books and home entertainment segment for first quarter of fiscal 2000 that ended September 30, 1999; Revenues for the quarter; Factors that contributed to the book group's improved...
- U.S. Book Group Gains While Int'l Falls at RD. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;2/3/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 5, p17
Reports on the poor financial performance of Reader's Digest as of December 31, 2002. Decrease in the operating profits of the company; Statement issued by Reader's Digest Chairman Thomas Ryder; Description of the promotional strategy of the company for its book 'ChangeOne.'
- Earnings Jump at RD. // Publishers Weekly;2/7/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 6, p14
Reports on the financial performance of Reader's Digest's (RD) global books and home entertainment group for the second quarter ended December 31, 1999. Amount of the revenue of the group; Effects of the reduction of mailings and mail quantities to marginal customers; Amount of the operating...