Limelight brighter after MBO bid
- Limelight says yes to ...57m MBO offer. // Cabinet Maker;08/18/2000, Issue 5201, p3
Reports that fitted furniture retailer Limelight has agreed to a management buyout.
- Limelight poised for 57m pounds MBO. // Cabinet Maker;08/04/2000, Issue 5199, p6
Reports on the possibility that fitted furniture retailer Limelight could go private after its management offered to buy the group.
- Furniture stocks summary 6/5 - 6/12. // Furniture/Today;6/16/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 40, p38
A graph is presented that shows the performance of U.S. furniture stocks for the week of June 5-12, 2008.
- Furniture stocks summary 1/11--1/18. // Furniture/Today;1/22/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 20, p87
A graph is presented showing the performance of furniture stocks in the United States from January 11-18, 2007.
- DFS and Courts aid CM Index to reach a high. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;03/26/99, Issue 5131, p5
Focuses on the movement of shares of stocks of furniture retailers, manufacturers and suppliers in Great Britain, compiled as of March 19, 1999. Price index; Retailers driving improved stock index; Retailers posting share price improvements; Manufacturers and suppliers posting improved market...
- Share update. // Cabinet Maker;10/29/99, Issue 5161, p5
Presents statistics of the stock prices of furniture manufacturers in Great Britain for the week of October 29, 1999.
- Rosebys cracks the 400p mark. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;05/19/2000, Issue 5188, p6
Comments on the share prices of furniture retailers in Great Britain for the week ending May 19, 2000. Rosebys; Marks & Spencer; Allders; House of Fraser.
- SHARE UPDATE. // Cabinet Maker;07/07/2000, Issue 5195, p6
Presents a chart that shows the stock prices of some Great Britain furniture retailers and manufacturers, as of July 3, 2000.
- Courts' boost. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;06/26/98, Issue 5094, p7
Reports on the stock market performance of several furniture manufacturers and retailers operating in Great Britain as of June 22, 1998. Stock price slump suffered by DSF Furniture; Impact of profit warnings from Allders on the company's stock.