- Lights, action, camera... Hudson Valley. Keegan, Theresa // Hudson Valley Business Journal;1/17/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p23
The article reports on the use of I-net television (TV) by BigGuyMedia TV to document and tell the stories of the lives of people Hudson Valley, New York in 2011.
- The Spot. E.A.M. // People;8/21/95, Vol. 44 Issue 8, p37
Reports on the Spot, a videotex system that offers soap opera shows. Site address.
- The gaze of our lives. Richter, Erin // Entertainment Weekly;8/4/95, Issue 286, p61
Cites `The Spot' soap opera on the Internet. Features of the soap; Characters; Updated and text-laden episodes; Response from audience.
- WEB TV VIEWING GROWS. Latchem, John // Home Media Magazine;3/22/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p12
The article reports on the substantial growth of viewing of complete television (TV) show episodes over the Internet in the past three years in the U.S., based on a study by Knowledge Networks conducted in November 2009.
- THE GAIN IN SPAIN. // Daily Variety;10/12/2011, Vol. 313 Issue 8, p5
The article presents information related to the new over-the-top service Wuaki.tv, of Spain.
- Delayed IPTV bows. // Daily Variety;7/6/2012, Vol. 316 Issue 4, p7
The article reports that the Great Britain-based internet television (IPTV) service called YouView will be finally launched just in time for the Olympic Games.
- Cordoba co-op begins offering IPTV. // Latin America Telecom;Sep2014, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p2
The article reports that the Cordoba, Argentina-based telecommunication company Cooperativa de Servicios Publicos de Jesus Maria y Colonia Caroya, has launched its commercial Internet Protocol television (IPTV) services in the region.
- A new chapter. // Adweek Western Edition;11/11/96, Vol. 46 Issue 46, p3
Focuses on the publication of a companion handbook to the Internet show called The Spot. Role of the Internet in creating a cross-platform for all kinds of advertising-supported entertainment.
- A Cable-Friendly Internet-TV Startup? // Multichannel News;4/30/2012, Issue 18, p26
The article offers brief information on NimbleTV, an Internet-Television (TV) startup based in New York.