Bradgate to revamp POS
- Branching out into birch. // Cabinet Maker;06/21/2002, Issue 5292, p14
Features furniture manufacturer Bradgate Furniture of the United Kingdom. Views of commercial director Fiona Jones on the use of pine wood; History of the Vancouver line of birch wood furniture; Reason for name change from Bradgate Woodcrafts; Factors that contribute to the company's success.
- Bradgate's new Unitech CNC drilling centre handles week's work in a day. // Cabinet Maker;02/06/98, Issue 5074, p27
Focuses on British pine furniture manufacturer Bradgate's installation of a Unitech CNC drilling center. Features of the drilling machine; Benefits offered to the operations of Bradgate; Comment by Rod Jones, managing director of the company.
- Bradgate branches out into birch. // Cabinet Maker;1/25/2002, Issue 5271, p5
Reports the launching of contemporary birch living and dining collection of Bradgate. Designer of the collection; Features of the collection; Use of quality pine wood in the contemporary design of the collection.
- EFT networks seen as driving point of sale. Barthel, Matt // American Banker;2/7/94, Vol. 159 Issue 25, p17
No abstract available.
- Technology talks! Jones, Cindy // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Feb97, Vol. 98 Issue 2, p30
Discusses the benefits of a point-of-sale system in a business enterprise in the United States. Transaction information; Importance of a bar-code scanner; Functional requirements for a computerized register system; Shopping for the best equipments; On-site full-scale training. INSET:...
- The POS promise: Ready to deliver? Acede, Angel // National Petroleum News;Feb94, Vol. 86 Issue 2, p30
Discusses developments in point-of-sales (POS) automation. Search for an integrated solution connecting all aspects; Efforts of major oil companies on in-pump card readers; Formation of strategic alliances; Range of options; Benefits of open architecture; Trends in automation; Advances in...
- Point-of-sale terminal sales jumped in 1994, with an increase of 20% above 1993 sales, say news... // National Petroleum News;Mar95, Vol. 87 Issue 3, p9
Reports on the increase in point-of-sale terminal deliveries in North America. Expansion of direct debit into traditional and new retail locations as reason for increase in sales.
- POS systems. // Restaurant Business;01/01/98, Vol. 97 Issue 1, p97
Features point-of-sale (POS) systems. Includes datacard transaction terminal; Logoexpression graphic interface; Panasonic POS system and software.
- Coding products. // Packaging Digest;Jun98, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p9
Presents information on a variety of coding products for use in the packaging industry. Information on the Jet-A-Mark IP 9100 Cassette Ink System; Details on the Contact Coder; Features of the Repeater panel labeler.