Spotlight on Brazil
- Embassy show promotes 10 of Brazil's best. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;09/08/2000, Issue 5204, p5
Focuses on the furniture exhibition by Radford Furniture at the Brazilian embassy in London, England. Efforts of the company to raise retailer awareness on the potential value of the Brazilian manufacturing sector; Range of furniture styles featured in the exhibition; Use of woods in the...
- New Sanderson takes the stage. // Cabinet Maker;2/3/2006, Issue 5474, p4
The article reports that Radford Furniture Co. has recently showcased its relaunched Nathan brand and new Sanderson range. Nathan's new pieces include mirrors, sideboards and more storage units. The new Sanderson range offers country, classic and contemporary designs. Compared to Nathan, the...
- Strong sales. // Cabinet Maker;06/26/98, Issue 5094, p2
Cites the strong sales performance posted by Radford Furniture Co. under sales manager Beverley Jones.
- Thank you for the Days. Pacey, Emily // Design Week;3/3/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p28
The article reviews the exhibition "Robin & Lucienne Day: Pioneers of Contemporary Design" at the Pallant House Gallery from March 26, 2011 to June 26, 2011 in Chichester, England.
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;7/16/2004, Issue 5397, p7
Reports that the work of 10 furniture design graduates from London Metropolitan University in England will be on show at the university from July 19-24, 2004.
- IMM EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS. // Cabinet Maker;2/3/2012, Issue 5773, p22
The article reviews the 2012 Internationale Mobelmesse (IMM) Cologne furniture show held in Germany.
- Creativity combined with practicality wins. // Cabinet Maker;7/19/2002, Issue 5296, p6
Features designs from the New Designers furniture design exhibition held at the Business Design Centre in London, England. Description of the table designed by Simon French; Description of the storage unit designed by Stacey Lewis.
- Shaped by history. Coad, Emma Dent // Building Design;1/11/2002, Issue 1515, p16
Reviews the 2002 furniture design exhibition 'After the Fire: London Furniture' at the Geffreye Museum in London, England.
- HONEST GOODS. // Crafts (0306610X);May/Jun2012 Supplement, Issue 236S, p48
The article discusses the exhibition "Raw Craft: Fine Thinking in Contemporary Furniture," featuring works by various furniture makers including Tomas Alonso, Fabien Cappello and Max Lamb, to be held as part of COLLECT 2012: The International Art Fair for Contemporary Objects in London, England.