ACID out in force at BFM show
- HONEST GOODS. // Crafts (0306610X);May/Jun2012 Supplement, Issue 236S, p48
The article discusses the exhibition "Raw Craft: Fine Thinking in Contemporary Furniture," featuring works by various furniture makers including Tomas Alonso, Fabien Cappello and Max Lamb, to be held as part of COLLECT 2012: The International Art Fair for Contemporary Objects in London, England.
- Thank you for the Days. Pacey, Emily // Design Week;3/3/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p28
The article reviews the exhibition "Robin & Lucienne Day: Pioneers of Contemporary Design" at the Pallant House Gallery from March 26, 2011 to June 26, 2011 in Chichester, England.
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;7/16/2004, Issue 5397, p7
Reports that the work of 10 furniture design graduates from London Metropolitan University in England will be on show at the university from July 19-24, 2004.
- IMM EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS. // Cabinet Maker;2/3/2012, Issue 5773, p22
The article reviews the 2012 Internationale Mobelmesse (IMM) Cologne furniture show held in Germany.
- Creativity combined with practicality wins. // Cabinet Maker;7/19/2002, Issue 5296, p6
Features designs from the New Designers furniture design exhibition held at the Business Design Centre in London, England. Description of the table designed by Simon French; Description of the storage unit designed by Stacey Lewis.
- Shaped by history. Coad, Emma Dent // Building Design;1/11/2002, Issue 1515, p16
Reviews the 2002 furniture design exhibition 'After the Fire: London Furniture' at the Geffreye Museum in London, England.
- House Codes. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/11/2012, Vol. 203 Issue 74, p6
The article previews the Salone del Mobile exhibition, a design and furniture show that will take place April 17-22, 2012 in Milan, Italy.
- LAST CHANCE TO SEE. // Design Week;4/24/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 17, p36
Provides information on the Cupboard Love exhibit, where five designers will show their response to an abstract or literal interpretation of love through furniture design, which will be held up to April 26, 2003 in London, England.
- MÃ¶bel Messe Mailand. Sondermann, Marc // Textilwirtschaft;4/26/2012, Issue 17, p80
The article reviews an exhibition of furniture design in Milan, Italy.