- Limelight brighter after MBO bid. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;08/18/2000, Issue 5201, p5
Reports that Limelight's disappointing stock figures were offset by news of a proposed management buyout at a certain amount of share. Share prices for other furniture retailers and manufacturers for the week ended August 14, 2000.
- Limelight poised for 57m pounds MBO. // Cabinet Maker;08/04/2000, Issue 5199, p6
Reports on the possibility that fitted furniture retailer Limelight could go private after its management offered to buy the group.
- Why Limelight went from UK commercials boom to bust. Hall, Emma // Campaign;04/03/98, Issue 14, p37
Focuses on the announcement of the closure of Limelight, an advertising agency in April 1998 with reference to the commercial production industry. Comments from the agency's chairman, Steve Barron; Background information on the agency; Discussion on the agency's success.
- Talks ended. // Cabinet Maker;02/26/99, Issue 5127, p4
Reports that Limelight, parent company of fitted bedroom retailer Sharps, has ended its takeover negotiations with windows manufacturer Anglian.
- No, But I Read the Summary Online. Ruth, Joao-Pierre S. // Business News New Jersey;9/11/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 37, p11
Reports the launching of Summary advantage business service by Limelight marketing in Hillsborough, New Jersey. Offer of short versions of proposals, spreadsheets and lengthy documents; Plans of offering summaries in different languages; Availability of documents through electronic mail and in...
- The management miss-out. van de Vliet, Anita // Management Today;Nov96, p62
Focuses on the management buy-outs (MBO) and venture capital market trend in Great Britain. Venture capital firms acting as the principal; Institutional investors' introduction of the management buy-in (MBI) as an alternative way of adding value to turnaround situations with growth potential;...
- Former manager buys Caguas plant. Ruano, Lida Estela // Caribbean Business;3/14/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p4
Presents information on the purchase of a Caguas plant in Puerto Rico by former manager Rafael A. Carballo. How he was financed; Amount of jobs saved; Expected sales for first year; What the plant makes.
- Chart moves carefully in management buy out. Weaver, Bill; Schoenlaub, Peter // San Diego Business Journal;5/22/95, Vol. 16 Issue 21, p29
Outlines issues which need to be addressed in a management buy out. Determining the viability of a division as a standalone unit; Deciding members of the buy out group; Deciding optimum structure of a sale.
- Less fizz, more bottle. Beresford, Philip // Director (00123242);Dec95, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p56
Presents charts illustrating management buy-outs in Great Britain as of 1995. Flotations by buy-out equity arrangers; Buy-out participants who have become millionaires; Buy-out and buy-in flotations from July 1994-June 1995.