- G Plan invests in 3m pound factory. // Cabinet Maker;03/09/2001, Issue 5228, p4
Reports the factory construction investment by G. Plan Upholstery in Wiltshire, England.
- Leather line for G Plan Upholstery. // Cabinet Maker;01/29/99, Issue 5123, p2
Focuses on the debut of G Plan Upholstery's range of leather upholstery with three models.
- Hello young rockers. Hollyer, Tony // Cabinet Maker;05/19/2000, Issue 5188, p16
Looks at the latest trends in motion furniture that appeal to the younger generation. Royams' Chloe range; Rosenburg's Premier family range; Dutalier's rocker glider; G Plan Upholstery's Chloe with Leggett & Platt actions.
- Eminent name appoints first brand director. // Cabinet Maker;8/1/2014, Issue 5895, p7
The article announces that Stephanie Hildon has been promoted as brand director at G Plan Upholstery, a furniture company.
- G Plan goes to Nevada. // Cabinet Maker;01/12/2001, Issue 5220, p3
Reports on G Plan Upholstery's launch of its sofa furniture at the Furniture Show in Great Britain in January 2001.
- Contemporary G Plan range. // Cabinet Maker;01/23/98, Issue 5072, p2
Reports that G Plan Upholstery has launched the Vicace collection of fabric and leather upholstery at the 1998 Furniture Show in Great Britain. Number of leather colors and fabric options; Furniture selections; Additions to the standard range.
- G Plan Upholstery strikes deal with DFS. // Cabinet Maker;1/24/2014, Issue 5869, p6
The article reports that sofa maker company G Plan Upholstery has agreed to supply a range of exclusive upholstery products to retail chain DFS.
- Made to measure. Hollyer // Cabinet Maker;04/02/99, Issue 5132, p20
Focuses on the efforts of G Plan Upholstery to produce ergonomically designed and comfortable sofas and chairs. Key considerations in the design process; Points critical to the comfort levels.
- G Plan puts comfort in motion. // Cabinet Maker;07/30/99, Issue 5148, p3
Focuses on the planned advertising campaign of G Plan Upholstery for its incliner options in the autumn of 1999.