- Stag up for sale, with debts of _GCP_7m. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;08/11/2000, Issue 5200, p1
Reports on KPMG's plan to sell cabinet and upholstery group Stag after being appointed administrator. Total debt of Stage; Factors contributing to Stage's failure.
- Brand talks continue. // Cabinet Maker;09/01/2000, Issue 5203, p1
Reports on the need for British company Stag administrator KPMG to sell the Jaycee and Bridgecraft brands.
- KPMG Sells HR Arm; Consulting Spin-off Next? // Practical Accountant;Oct98, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p8
Reports that KPMG Peat Marwick LLP has announced that it has hired an investment banking company to help determine how to monetize the value of its consulting business. Who the accounting firm sold its U.S. compensation consulting business to; Comments from the company's chief executive officer...
- KPMG Peat Marwick embarks on national television campaign. // CPA Journal;Nov93, Vol. 63 Issue 11, p8
Reports on KPMG Peat Marwick's first national television commercial. Taking advantage of position as the world's largest accountancy firm; Highlight of response to client needs; Campaign as part of a three-year plan.
- KPMG Peat Marwick offers a `CEO Hotline' on compensation issues. // Corporate Board;May/Jun92, Vol. 13 Issue 74, p28
Focuses on KPMG Peat Marwick's creation of a special `CEO Hotline' telephone service in its Houston office for publicly held companies. Services offered to chief executive officers and directors; Schedule of daily operations.
- KPMG Peat Marwick tops ranking. L.L. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);5/06/96, Vol. 43 Issue 19, p30
Reports that KPMG Peat Marwick's leads `Long Island Business News' newspaper's ranking of top accounting firms.
- Going hollywood with Robert DeNiro. P.D. // Practical Accountant;Apr97, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p8
Reports on the accounting firm KPMG Peat Marwick LLP's marketing efforts. Hiring of Environmental Marketing to get the firm's name into 18 films from 1997 to 1998.
- KPMG and Microsoft form alliance. // Practical Accountant;Oct97, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p14
Reports that KPMG Peat Marwick LLP announced that it will form a 500-person consulting practice based on Microsoft's enterprise platform. What the platform comprises of; Comments from KPMG Deputy Chairman and COO Roger Siboni and Microsoft Chairman and chief executive officer Bill Gates;...
- KPMG Peat Marwick top accounting firm. L.L. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);12/02/96, Vol. 43 Issue 49, p31
Reports that KPMG Peat Marwick LLP topped the list of accounting firms in Long Island, New York for December 2, 1996.