PEOPLE AND POSTS
- Top job... Geoff Tranfield. // Personnel Today;12/2/2008, p36
This article presents an interview with Geoff Tranfield, group head of human resources (HR) at Petrofac Corp. When asked about his duties at the job, he says that he leads the HR function in Petrofac, and his duty is to create a strong and effectively implemented HR strategy across the group, to...
- DLA Piper: Angel's time at the top. Gannagé-Stewart, Hannah // Lawyer (Online Edition);2/ 4/2014, p4
A timeline is presented of events following the appointment of Tony Angel as the senior partner and co-chairman of law firm DLA Piper LLP.
- DLA shake-up: Knowles to become chair, Angel to step down next year. Griffiths, Catrin // Lawyer (Online Edition);2/ 4/2014, p5
The article announces the promotion of Nigel Knowles as co-chairman and appointment of Simon Levine as chief executive officer of the law firm DLA Piper LLP.
- DLA Piper swoops on A&O Spain senior partner after local management rejig. Bernal, Natasha // Lawyer (Online Edition);10/10/2014, p3
The article announces that IÃ±igo GÃ³mez-Jordana appointed as managing partner at DLA Piper LLP.
- DLA Piper Oslo office nets double GC haul. Moshinsky, Ben // Lawyer;10/2/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 38, p12
The article reports on appointment of Fredrik Lykke, general counsel at Telenor AS and Hans Christian Brodtkorb by DLA Piper company, as part of their office expansion in Oslo, Norway. Lykke, who was hired as corporate partner, will be concentrating on merger and acquisition transactions,...
- BLP real estate team defects to DLA Piper. Beioley, Kate // Lawyer (Online Edition);2/28/2014, p1
The article announces that Laurence Rogers, Neville Wright and Richard Hopkinson-Woolley have been appointed to the real estate team of DLA Piper LLP.
- Large global firms score hiring coups. Walsh, Katie // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);7/31/2015, p32
The article announces that Tim Klineberg appointed as new hiring, restructuring and insolvency specialist at law firm King and Wood Mallesons and David Hallam is the new head for corporate mergers and acquisitions at law firm DLA Piper LLP.
- Hens Inside the Fox Den: HFT Lobby 101. Albinus, Phil // Tradersmagazine.com;9/12/2014, p1
The article emphasizes the hiring of former regulators by high-frequency trading (HFT) and advocacy firms that claim to educate and not to lobby. Topics discussed include the launch of American writer Michael Lewis' book "Flash Boys" that focused on the U.S. equity market's HFT, a report from...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // Lawyer;8/11/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 32, p5
The article offers news briefs concerning the legal services industry. Clifford Chance LLP announces that it is looking for a managing partner after Jim Baird resigned for the position due to illness. DLA Piper has relocated its business in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Simmons & Simmons...