Study of excellence
- Flying colours. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;10/16/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 21, p70
The article announces the winners of prizes from the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development of Great Britain, including the management research report prize to Agnieszka Lenton, the best exam performance in leadership and management prize to Miriam Collier and the specialist/generalist...
- Academic recognition. // People Management;9/2/2010, p36
The article presents information on an academic membership route that was launched by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) in Great Britain in July 2010, which aims to recognize the contributions of academics and researchers in the field of human resource (HR).
- Spend, spend, spend. Cannell, Mike // People Management;9/13/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 18, p65
Provides an overview of the upcoming research on training trends in Great Britain by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development. Key points included in the research; Details of an interview by members of the institute.
- Research into talent goes global. // People Management;9/16/2010, p38
This article reports on the plan of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) to conduct a diversity and talent management study in countries in central and Eastern Europe and Asia.
- Perfect balance between knowing and doing. // People Management;5/21/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p45
The article discusses the formation in Romania of the first international Practice Exchange Group (PEG) of the Shaping the Future research program of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD). The PEG are composed of groups of HR practitioners, as well as business leaders and...
- Adopting a braver approach to your job. Clake, Rebecca // People Management;11/25/2010, p36
The author presents information on courage as an essential behavior of human resource (HR) professionals in Great Britain in 2010. Issues on HR professionals' courage to challenge may be addressed by a Next Generation HR research being conducted by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and...
- Business savvy, sustainability and trust... // People Management;Apr2012, p54
The article discusses research by Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) on the nature of trust, the business savvy of human resource professionals, and sustainability.
- CIPD: firms get the HR they deserve. // People Management;2/11/2010, p6
The article reports that the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's (CIPD) Next Generation's research found that the last radical shift in the positioning of human resources is from a primarily service function serving internal customers into a process-driven function that owns key...
- CIPD CONFERENCE. // People Management;12/13/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 25, p44
This section presents an update on issues related to the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) in Great Britain. CIPD and the Recruitment and Employment Confederation commissioned Ipsos MORI to carry out research into the relationship between recruitment agencies and human...