- Employment Effects of Minimum and Subminimum Wages: Panel Data on State Minimum Wage Laws. Neumark, David; Wascher, William // Industrial & Labor Relations Review;Oct92, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p55
Reevaluates existing evidence on the effects of a minimum wage on employment, using panel data on state minimum wage laws and economic conditions for the years 1973-89. State minimum wage panel data set; Empirical evidence on minimum wage effects; Reconciling conflicting evidence in recent...
- LEGAL STATISTICS. // People Management;9/16/2010, p35
This section presents legal statistics concerning personnel management in Great Britain in 2010, including a maternity and adoption pay, redundancy pay and national minimum wage.
- INDICATOR. // People Management;8/7/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 16, p39
The article presents statistics on employment and employee management in Great Britain which include the percentage of unemployment, the national minimum wage rate, and average pay rate of drivers.
- By the Numbers. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;9/8/2006, Issue 323606, p1
The article provides statistics which showed the impact of implementing a living wage on the local economy in Fresno, California. It estimated that there will be 136 local workers who could lose their jobs. A total of $258,881 from state and local tax revenues associated with living wage will be...
- What can minimum wage buy? Mergenbagen, Paula // American Demographics;Jan96, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p32
Considers how America's poorest households often spend more than they have. Spending patterns that are distinctive; Working poor who spend on used cars and clothing; Retired households who spend on health care and personal care; College students who buy education and entertainment; Contact...
- A MAXIMUM LOOK AT MINIMUM WAGES. Mejeur, Jeanne // State Legislatures;Mar2012, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p5
The article presents statistics on minimum wages in the U.S. as of March 2012 such as the percentage of service jobs paying minimum wage, the percentage of minimum wage workers in Alabama, Mississippi, Texas, and West Virginia, and the repeal of minimum wage in 2011 by New Hampshire lawmakers.
- THE NUMBERS. // Third Sector;11/3/2009, Issue 591, p22
The article presents statistics related to the charity Reach Out Projects in Bedfordshire, England as of November 2009 including its income for the year ending December 31, 2008, the percentage of funds raised from voluntary income, and maximum wage received by its employees.
- Statistics you need to know... // Personnel Today;5/20/2008, p46
The article presents statistics on the statutory maternity pay, national minimum wage determination in Great Britain, and maximum compensatory award.
- Statistics you need to know... // Personnel Today;2/17/2009, p38
The article presents statistics on minimum wages per hour, on compensation limits and statutory maternity pay in Great Britain.