OPEN UNIVERSITY TRAINS STAFF ON SECOND LIFE
- Evaluaciï¿½n educativa en las modalidades a distancia. Javier Ch�vez Maciel, Francisco; Guadalupe Mart�nez Maga�a, Silvia // Apertura: Revista de Innovaciï¿½n Educativa;Aug2006, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p44
No abstract available.
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Training for Environmental Health Practitioners. Miller, Mark D. // Journal of Environmental Health;Apr2008, Vol. 70 Issue 8, p62
A description of the course â€œEnvironmental Health Training in Emergency Responseâ€ being offered by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is presented.
- Physician in Management Seminar (PIM). // Leading Edge;Winter2008, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p1
A description of the course "Physician in Management Seminar" is provided.
- TERT takes toxic approach to emergency response. // HS Today;May2009, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p20
A description of the Technical Emergency Response Training (TERT) course offered by the Center for Domestic Preparedness (CDP) in Anniston, Alabama is provided.
- Education Directory. // Emergency Management;Jan/Feb2012, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p51
A directory of colleges and universities offering emergency management courses is presented.
- Manila wants all children to be prepared for disasters. // Asian Pacific Post;12/6/2012, p10
The article reports on the effort of the Philippine Department of Education and the National Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council (NDRRC) to integrate disaster preparedness into primary and high school curricula.
- Short courses 2013. // Operations Management (1755-1501);Jun2013, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p44
The article offers information on several short courses related to operations management to be held in Corby, England from June-July 2013 including master planning, value stream mapping, and materials and capacity requirements planning.
- A Must-Take Course for Hazmat Responders. Dean, Aaron // Fire Engineering;Nov2009, Vol. 162 Issue 11, p97
A description of the "Chemical/Biological Integrated Response Course" being offered by the U.S. Army's Dugway Provin Ground is presented.
- ACPE's 2014 Winter Institute. // Physician Executive;Mar/Apr2014, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p106
A description of the courses Strategic Financial Management, and Thinking Economically: Opportunities to Make New Payment Models Work being offered at the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education's (ACPE) 2014 Winter Institute in St. Pete Beach, Florida is presented.