Nike's Adventures in Retail
- Foot Locker, TripAdvisor Lead Stocks Hitting New Highs. ALAN R. ELLIOTT // Investors Business Daily;6/30/2014, pB11
Top-rated stocks ended the week with gusto Friday as a number of leading issues snapped to .
- Should Nike's Gross Margin Guidance Alarm Retailers? ELAINE LOW // Investors Business Daily;12/23/2015, p00
The article focuses on whether the gross margin guidance of the footwear manufacturing company Nike can alarm the retailers. Topics discussed include the claim of analyst John Kernan regarding the representation of the decline of the gross margin of Nike, the sales made by retailers Foot Locker,...
- Investors enjoy Foot Locker's style. // Dow Theory Forecasts;2/1/2016, Vol. 72 Issue 5, p8
The article focuses on stocks and financial performance of athletic clothes and accessories maker Foot Locker in 2015 and 2016. Topics include an increase in stock return in 2015, expected increase in its post earnings per share and revenue in 2016; and rise in 2015 same-store sales of Foot...
- ANALYSTS' CHOICE. // Dow Theory Forecasts;8/10/2015, Vol. 71 Issue 32, p8
The article focuses on the improvement in the shares and stocks of Foot Locker, a retailer and sportswear company. Topics discussed include the increase in the company's operating cash flow, stock buybacks and dividend payments, the growth in the sales and revenue of the company's international...
- Foot Locker Posts Q4 Turnaround. DERBY, MEREDITH // FN: Footwear News;3/8/2010, Vol. 66 Issue 8, p4
The article reports on Foot Locker Inc. which will disclose its strategic business plan for 2010 at an investor meeting.
- DEFINING 2013. Bell, Jennie // FN: Footwear News;Dec2013, Vol. 69 Issue 43, p12
The article discusses the significant trends in the footwear industry worldwide as of 2013 on topics including collaboration between department store Macy's Inc. and shoe store Finish Line Inc., domination of sportswear company Foot Locker Inc. and deal with shoe company Kurt Geiger Ltd.
- Finish Line says top rival spreadng 'misinformation'. Andrews, Greg // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/31/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p4
Reports on Finish Line Inc.'s filing of a lawsuit against New York-based Foot Locker Inc. for allegedly spreading "misinformation". Case background; Allegation that Foot Locker launch a campaign to induce Finish Line management personnel to leave and to provide Foot Locker with confidential...
- Nike, Foot Locker Get Back-To-School Athleisure Jolt. MARILYN MUCH // Investors Business Daily;8/31/2015, p00
The article reports on the strong traffic levels and conversions to sales posted by American sportswear companies Nike Inc. and Foot Locker Inc. in August 2015, according to Ken Perkins, president of analytics firm Retail Metrics Inc.
- Finish Line Could Attract Takeover Interest. Hamerman, Joshua // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;9/18/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 35, p1
The article reports on the competition between athletic footwear retailers Finish Line Inc. (FLI) and Foot Locker Inc. over takeover interest. On September 8, 2006, when an activist investor filed on $595 million market cap FLI, its shares has increased by 10% to $12.29 each and the stock closed...