- Footwear Programs Just Do It. Shermach, Kelly // Promo;Mar2003, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p43
Focuses on sales promotion strategies of footwear companies. Customer loyalty schemes; Sales promotion for family needs; Award certificates as part of customer recognition.
- TREND REPORT. Coleman, Kristina Ferrante // Shape;Mar2005, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p58
Presents information on new trends in garments and footwear styles.
- The Girls of Summer. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/19/2004, Vol. 188 Issue 37, p7
Presents fashion trends exhibited by local women who came out to view the U.S. Open of Surfing in Huntington Beach, California in July 2004. Footwear preferred by locals; Clothes and accessories, including Ugg boots and hippie-chick skirts.
- Q & A. // InStyle;Sep2003, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p294
Replies on queries related to shoes recommended for different clothes and occasions.
- Stilettos and gladiators for the well heeled. Raina, Shilpa // Asian Pacific Post;9/16/2010, p11
The article encourages women to wear high-heeled shoes to complement their outfit.
- Shoes. Kim, Alice H. // InStyle;Mar2004, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p194
Presents information on various kinds of shoes.
- Spring in your step. Tan, Cheryl Lu-Lien // InStyle;Apr2004, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p219
Presents information on various footwear for women, for spring season.
- Shopping List. // Harper's Bazaar;May2012, Issue 3603, p80
The article list the shopping preferences of Anamaria Wilson including wedge shoes from Lanvin, lowel from Emilio Pucci, and dress from Natalie Martin.
- Shoes. Kim, Alice H. // InStyle;Dec2003, Vol. 10 Issue 13, p172
Presents information about shoes which are introduced in the fashion market, as of December 2003.
- Spin Cycle. Friday, Kim // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/28/2009, Vol. 197 Issue 89, p6
Several photographs of clothing, accessories, and footwear are presented.