New Balance Opens Sports Research Lab
- New Balance Nabs Brine, Bows Huge Ad Campaign. Zmuda, Natalie // FN: Footwear News;8/14/2006, Vol. 62 Issue 32, p26
The article announces the launch of a marketing campaign by New Balance and its acquisition of Brine Inc. as of August 14, 2006. The firm said it has acquired athletic products producer Brine. Separately, New Balance has introduced NB Zip, a performance technology that will be supported by the...
- Why L'Oreal, Unilever and New Balance were looking for inspiration at CES. Vizard, Sarah // Marketing Week (Online Edition);1/8/2016, p1
Information on the Consumer Electronics Show, a technology conference is presented. Various topics discussed in the conference includes technological innovation in product marketing industry, impact of technology on beauty industry and development of cutting-edge technologies. The event was...
- New balance shifts, puts cable in focus. Grimm, Matthew // Brandweek;1/10/94, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p9
Reports on New Balance's media strategy. Shift of emphasis to television advertising; Estimated economic impact on domestic retail sales; Market comparison with Nike and/or Reebok.
- RUN, MR. PRESIDENT, RUN. Reese, Jennifer // Fortune;3/8/1993, Vol. 127 Issue 5, p135
Reports on New Balance, a Boston company that makes the sneakers President Bill Clinton and Vice President Al Gore have been seen jogging in. Impact on company's sales; Percentage of New Balance's work force that is minorities; Comments from CEO James Davis; More.
- New balance dons spot cable for classic comfort. // Brandweek;10/31/94, Vol. 35 Issue 42, p5
Reports on New Balance's spot cable television ad campaign for its athletic shoes.
- Surviving in the Nike/Reebok jungle. Finegan, Jay // Inc.;May93, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p98
Examines New Balance Athletic Shoe Inc., a niche player in the athletic footwear business whose special niche is in width sizing, which makes for the most customized athletic footwear available. Chairman and CEO Jim Davis' Operation Quick Strike; Main components of Quick Strike; His feelings...
- Striving for balance. Gelsi, Steve // Brandweek;2/5/96, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p17
Focuses on New Balance Athletic Shoe Inc.'s product expansion. Diversification from running enthusiast's brand to cross-training and children's shoes; Expected worldwide sales for 1996; Plans to introduce a value-priced basketball shoe.
- IN GEAR. // Motor;Apr2001, p130
Features several New Balance sneakers in Australia. Details on the M714 cross trainers; Comments on the NBX-C running shoes; Remarks on the M854 shoes.
- Correction. // FN: Footwear News;11/7/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 44, p6
Presents a correction to an article about the amount donated by New Balance Athletic Shoe Co. to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation that was featured in the October 24, 2005 issue of "Footwear News."