Mina Out as Foot Locker USA Chief
- On Deadline. // FN: Footwear News;8/25/2008, Vol. 64 Issue 32, p2
The article offers news briefs related to the footwear industry. Skip Farber has resigned as chief executive officer (CEO) of WSA. Foot Locker Inc. reported in August 2008 that it had a second-quarter profit of $18 million, or 11 cents a share, ahead of Wall Street estimates for 3 cents. That...
- Free Career Advice. // Redbook;Jan2009, Vol. 212 Issue 1, p92
The article presents an answer to a question on how to leave the current employer on the best possible terms when getting a new job.
- TIME TO RESIGN? DO IT SLOW AND EASY. // Management Review;Sep85, Vol. 74 Issue 9, p7
Provides tips for employees on when to resign from their jobs. Merger of companies; Cost-cutting strategies of companies; Less challenge in work or personal growth.
- Kissing your employer goodbye. Clarke, Robyn D. // Black Enterprise;Oct2000, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p64
Cites ways on how to execute a professional resignation or exit from employers. Behaviors that must be avoided when preparing to resign; Suggested mental attitude to protect a professional reputation; Significance of an exit interview.
- A Shocker At Penney's: Ken Hicks Steps Down, Named Foot Locker Ceo. Moin, David // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/26/2009, Vol. 197 Issue 134, p1
The article reports on the resignation of Ken C. Hicks as the president and chief merchandising officer of J.C. Penney Co. Inc. It mentions that the move was due to the eagerness of Hicks to take on a chief executive officer (CEO) role because he is a type of person who anticipates more on the...
- Untitled. // Furniture/Today;3/18/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 28, p4
Reports career developments in the U.S. as of March 2002. Retirement of Don Mitchell, president of La-Z-Boy's Case Goods Group; Appointment of Mark Wagner to the position of director of retail marketing for La-Z-Boy; Selection of Montgomery Ward to the position of president and chief executive...
- people. // Printing World;8/7/2003, Vol. 283 Issue 6, p47
Presents career developments of various executives in Great Britain. Appointment of Patrick Martell, executive director of Saint Ives PLC; Selection of Dave Wigfield, managing director of Creo Europe company; Resignation of Colin Houghton from Trinity Mirror Group company.
- Highlights from Inside Report. Weiler, Derek; Crawley, Devin; Hammond, Karen; Anderson, Scott // Quill & Quire;Dec2001, Vol. 67 Issue 12, p6
Reports career developments in Canada as of December 2001. Resignation of Executive Judy Brunsek from HarperCollins Canada; Dismissal of fiction editor Joy Gugeler by Raincoast Books; Factors contributing to the resignation of Executive Director Sheryl McKean from the Canadian Booksellers...
- PEOPLE ON THE MOVE. // Human Resources (09648380);Jul/Aug2010, p17
The article reports on the career development of various business executives in Great Britain including the resignation of Imelda Walsh from Sainsbury Supermarkets Ltd., the appointment of Jan Woods as chief personnel officer of Findus Group, and the resignation of Neil Roden from RBS.