- WAL-MART TAPS DAVIS FOR NEW POST. // SN: Supermarket News;2/21/2011, Vol. 59 Issue 8, p8
The article announces that Cindy Davis was appointed executive vice president of global consumer insights by Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
- Davis gets new role at Walmart. // Chain Drug Review;2/28/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p2
The article announces the appointment of Cindy Davis as executive vice president of global consumer insights at Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
- DOW NAMES 3M EXECUTIVE TO LEAD PERFORMANCE DIVISION. WESTERVELT, ROBERT // Chemical Week;8/1/2011, Vol. 173 Issue 19, p11
The article announces the appointment of Joe Harlan as president of the performance products and performance systems division and executive vice president of Dow Chemical effective September 1, 2011.
- Equipment financing options plentiful. Muzzi, Doreen // Southeast Farm Press;2/16/2011, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p4
The article reports on the increase in equipment financing options for growers in the U.S. in 2011. Southern Bancorp Inc. president Dale DeLoach observes an increase in equipment purchases due to higher commodity prices compared to the average for cotton, corn and soybeans. Cleveland State Bank...
- People ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;9/28/2009, Vol. 40 Issue 19, p7
The article announces the appointments of Corinne Burton as the president of Teacher Created Materials, Kathy Hurley as the senior vice president for strategic partnerships at Pearson PLC and Julie Walker as the executive director for the American Association of School Libraries.
- GOING PLACES. // Crain's Cleveland Business;2/23/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p12
The article announces that Richard T. Parker has been appointed as senior vice president and managing principal at Brandsletter Carroll Inc., Scott Wegner has been promoted as project manager at Regency Construction Services Inc. and Douglas Rauh has become the president of Shelly Co.
- PEOPLE ON THE MOVE. // Supply House Times;Mar2010, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p6
The article announces several appointments which include Ken Tomihiro as program manager of Canadian Institute of Plumbing & Heating, Jim Pletcher as vice president of wholesale sales of BrassCraft, and Rob Cook as sixth president and first non-family member of Speakman Co.
- People. // Fort Worth Business Press;10/13/2008, Vol. 20 Issue 41, p31
The article announces the selection of John Kiker as group account director at Concussion, appointment of Jennifer Baggs to senior vice president of commercial lending at PlainsCapital Bank Fort Worth, and the selection of Kristin Jenkins as president of the Dallas-Fort Worth Hospital Council...
- People Today. // Furniture/Today;7/4/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 42, p22
The article announces several career developments in the furniture industry such as the appointment of Lisa Mellet as the new vice president (VP) of sales in Caber Sure Fit Inc. in Markham, Ontario, and Dale Read as the president of The Marketing Arm Group, a marketing, advertising and public...