Simba: 17% of Bookstores Partied for Paolini; Meyer Leading USA Today
- Midnight Party Madness. Rosen, Judith // Publishers Weekly;7/14/2008, Vol. 255 Issue 28, p19
The article reports that two books are about to put the midnight-party concept to the test, "Breaking Dawn," the fourth and final book in Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Saga and "Brisingr," third in Christopher Paolini's Inheritance Cycle. According to Diane Mangan, director of the children's...
- Meyer's Deep Run. Roback, Diane // Publishers Weekly;3/23/2009, Vol. 256 Issue 12, p30
The article offers a look at the market performance of the bookselling industry in 2008. Author Stephenie Meyer sold 28.7 million copies of her book "Twilight." The third volume of Christopher Paolini's "Brisingr" sold 2.6 million copies. 635,000 hardcovers of Magic Tree House series were sold...
- Brisingr: Inheritance, Book III/Breaking Dawn. // Christian Century;12/16/2008, Vol. 125 Issue 25, p27
This article reviews the books "Breaking Dawn," by Stephanie Meyer and "Brisingr: Inheritance, Book III," by Christopher Paolini.
- Children's Fiction Bestsellers. Roback, Diane // Publishers Weekly;1/8/2007, Vol. 254 Issue 2, p19
The article reviews several children's books, including "Eragon," by Christopher Paolini, "New Moon," by Stephanie Meyer and "The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane," by Kate DiCamillo.
- E-Books: Bestsellers Steady as Meyers Vanishes. // Book Publishing Report;Jun2010, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p10
The article reports that bestsellers for electronic books have remained steady despite the fact that several book titles of Stephanie Meyers have vanished from the top 20 bestsellers' lists in May 2010.
- The Host. Mattson, Jennifer // Booklist;3/1/2008, Vol. 104 Issue 13, p29
Reviews the book "The Host" by Stephenie Meyer
- DAN ABOUT TOWN. // Washingtonian Magazine;Jul2015, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p28
The article presents several photographs highlighting special events in Washington, D.C. in May and June 2015 including the D.C. Greens Inaugural K Street Farm Dinner on June 2, the American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers We Write the Songs on May 12, and the 1776 Challenge...
- Vampires: Scary or Sexy? Hemphill, Meredith // Teen Ink;Oct2014, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p21
In this article, the author reflects on vampires, a noctural creature that drinks human blood and discusses how vampiric monsters of the ancient times that used to cause fear among ancient people have now come to be loved by humans citing reference to the book "Twilight" by Stephenie Meyer.
- BITE OF A BOOK. // Cleo;Aug2008, p28
An excerpt from the book "Breaking Dawn," by Stephanie Meyer is presented.