APA Survey Shows Growth In Audiobooks
- BMPA urges boycott of survey. // Meat Trades Journal;9/17/2010, Issue 3, p3
The article reports on a recommendation made by the British Meat Processors Association (BMPA) to companies involving meat industry on not to answer the Food Standards Agency (FSA) survey on full cost recovery.
- Years ends on slightly better note. Borsich, Sherry K. // Crain's Cleveland Business;1/14/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p15
Reports the result of the survey on general business conditions conducted by Purchasing Management Association of Cleveland in Ohio. Increase in production level and orders; Variation of comments from survey respondents; Reduction of employment level; Use of existing stocks since the start of...
- Solo Shoppers Spend More: Study. ZWIEBACH, ELLIOT // Supermarket News Exclusive Insight;1/ 6/2011, p3
The article reports on the tendency of consumers who shop alone to spend an average of 11% more per trip compared with consumers who shop with friends or family members, based on a study by Point of Purchase Advertising International (POPAI), the Global Association for Marketing at Retail.
- PRESIDENTIAL ADDRESS: CONSUMER RESEARCH AND THE PUBLIC PURPOSE. Kernan, Jerome B. // Advances in Consumer Research;1979, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p1
Discusses the public purpose of consumer research. Efforts of the research establishment to satisfy the legitimate expectations of consumers; Consumers' rights to safety, to be informed, to choose and to be heard; Sources of consumer frustration; Goals of the Association of Consumer Research.
- Preface. Keller, Punam Anand; Rook, Dennis W. // Advances in Consumer Research;2003, Vol. 30 Issue 1, piii
This section highlights the 33rd Annual Conference of the Association for Consumer Research (ACR) held in Atlanta, Georgia, on October 16-20, 2002. Over 700 individuals from 25 countries attended the meetings. The Conference program reflected the broad domain, alternative philosophical...
- Travel budget drop may be permanent. // Fairfield County Business Journal;9/1/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 35, p16
Presents a survey on the percentage of declined travel budgets in various organizations in North America according to Runzheimer International and the Association of Corporate Travel Executives. Number of corporate travel professionals surveyed; Impact of financial and security on corporation's...
- STOP LOOK LISTEN. DUENSING, LAUREN // Modern Metals;Apr2009, Vol. 65 Issue 4, p36
The article reports the findings of the March 2009 Original Equipment Supplier Association (OESA) Automotive Supplier Barometer. According to this survey, 33 percent of automotive suppliers in the U.S. have a negative outlook regarding their businesses. It states that frozen credit markets and...
- Scots Executive disorders. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;6/5/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4276, p11
Reports that the Forum of Private Business (FPB) in Scotland has condemned the Scottish Executive for ignoring the views of the tourism industry. Result of a FPB survey on the minister role wanted by hotels; Levels of dissatisfaction among hoteliers with VisitScotland.
- Love thy neighbour. Falson, Sarah // Process & Control Engineering (PACE);Jun2009, Vol. 62 Issue 5, p3
The author reflects on the poll conducted by the Australian Constructors Association which shows that the value of public engineering and commercial construction work will fall over the next two years starting in 2009. She mentions that the government has responded with its Investment Allowance...