- Untitled. // Computer Weekly;9/18/2007, p49
The article reports that Cisco Systems Inc. has integrated its VFrame Data Center solution with VMware Virtual Infrastructure to improve its server virtualization offering to firms. The move is part of Cisco's Data Center 3.0 next generation data center strategy. It is stated that Cisco's...
- Cisco Launches First Application-Centric Offerings. Burt, Jeffrey // eWeek;11/6/2013, p4
The article provides information on the application-centric infrastructure (ACI) products launched by Cisco Systems in 2013 including the Application Policy Infrastructure Controller (APIC) and a line of Nexus 9000 switches.
- Cisco hails Gigabit Ethernet switches. Lawson, Stephen // InfoWorld;05/31/99, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p24
Introduces Catalyst 3500 XL Gigabit Ethernet switch from Cisco Systems Inc. Target market of the device; Features; Price of the product.
- Cisco brightens, while others stagger. Dix, John // Network World;8/26/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 34, p44
Editorial. Comments on the financial results for Cisco Systems, the bellwether of the network world, in its fiscal 2002. Profit posted by Cisco; Decline in sales; Comparison with results for Lucent and Nortel.
- Applications dominate Cisco's data center strategy. // Express Computer;7/ 1/2013, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p52
The article reports on the data center networking architecture unveiled by multinational corporation Cisco Systems Inc., a worldwide leader in networking.
- Core/Edge Routing. // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Feb2004, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p34
Reports that Cisco Systems has made a number of enhancements to its 12000 Router Series and the 7600 Router Series. 12800 Router, a 40Gbps-per-slot system featuring high-density line cards for greater system capacity; 12010 and 12006 routers, which offer 2.5Gbps per system; Cisco 7600 Series...
- The arrival of IP switching. McQuillan, John // Business Communications Review;Jun96, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p10
Discusses various aspects of the IP switching technology. Technology's features and functions; Impact on asynchronous transfer mode's (ATM) use in the Internet; Cisco's acquisition of StrataCom; Implications for vendors; Implications for customers; Implications for the Internet.
- SingTel deploys Cisco MPLS-TP technology for global ConnectPlus E-Line service. // Optical Networks/WDM;Jan2013, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p8
The article reports on the installation of MPLS-TP technology from Cisco Systems Inc. by Singapore Telecommunications Ltd. (SingTel) to support its ConnectPlus E-Line service. It notes that the installation will enable SingTell, a telecommunication operator with interests in Asia and Australia,...
- Cisco And Riverstone Announces 10-Gig. Krapf, Eric // Business Communications Review;May2003, Vol. 33 Issue 5, p58
Features the Catalyst 6500 switching line from Cisco Systems Inc. Details on the basic module configuration; Support for wire-rate IPv6 and inline power; Functions of the integrated time domain reflectometer.