- Endace launches 40G 'NinjaProbe'. Fuller, Meghan // Lightwave;Jul2007, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p20
The article reports that Endace company has launched NinjaProbe40G1 as a component of its Data Acquisition Generation (DAG) in the New Zealand. NinjaProbe is said to be first monitoring platform to support 40-gigabit per second transmission rates, and provides 100 percent capture regardless of...
- Endace 64TB Appliance Doubles Network Traffic Retention Capacity; Company also upgrades OSm monitoring software. // SAN/LAN;Feb2013, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p3
The article informs that the intelligent network recording and network visibility product manufacturer Endace Ltd. announced the availability of 64 terabyte (TB) appliances that double network traffic retention capacity. As mentioned, the company also announced an upgradation to its OSm network...
- Emulex adds network monitoring with Endace acquisition. // Photonics Components & Subsystems;Jan2013, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p12
The article focuses on the Takeover Notice issued by Emulex Corp., a provider of data center network monitoring products, in New Zealand. It mentions that pursuant to the notice the company acquires the outstanding equity of Endace Ltd. It informs that Endace is a network performance management...
- Emulex Acquires 89% of Endace; Extends offer to March 12, 2013. // SAN/LAN;Feb2013, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p6
The article informs that the network monitoring and management hardware and software solution provider Emulex Corp. acquired control of the supplier of network visibility infrastructure products Endace Ltd. and beneficial ownership of 89% of the stakes in Endace and mentions that Emulex extended...
- W-band six-port network analyzer for two-port characterization of millimeter wave transistors. Moeller, Karl J.; Schaffner, James H.; Fetterman, Harold R. // Review of Scientific Instruments;Mar89, Vol. 60 Issue 3, p433
A W-band (75ï¿½100 GHz) six-port network analyzer was constructed from discrete WR-10 waveguide components for the two-port S-parameter characterization of state-of-the-art submicron gate length high electron mobility transistors. The six-port was capable of measuring the phase of a...
- Signal and network analyzers span the spectrum from audio to light. Strassberg, Dan; Minck, John // EDN;01/02/97, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p57
Features various analog signal and network analyzers. Includes Hewlett-Packard Co.'s 8711/13 series of network analyzers; Tektronix Inc.'s FSEM spectrum analyzers; IFR Systems' FM/AM-1600S/CS communication-service monitors. INSETS: The ABCs of S-parameters.;For free information..;Looking ahead..
- Calibrate VNAs over the internet . Ridler, Nick // Test & Measurement World;Jun2002, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p39
Reports the launch of the Internet calibration service for microwave vector network analyzers by the National Physical Laboratory in Great Britain. Traceability of the artifact standard; Use of electronic methods for calibration; Involvement of torque spanners for artifacts.
- STEM Works. // Microwave Journal;Mar2014, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p146
A timeline of events is presented related to the development of network analyzers.
- The Application of Metamodeling to Interconnection Network Analysis. Shaw Jr., Wade H.; Davis IV, Nathaniel J.; Raines, Richard A. // ORSA Journal on Computing;Fall94, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p369
Metamodeling is demonstrated as a methodology to accurately and concisely characterize the behavior of parallel processing interconnection networks. A set of mathematical metamodels are derived from a discrete event simulation model and then used to predict and compare the performance of...