Dream couple raise cash for Special Baby Care Unit
- Pastor of the pedals. // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;11/03/97, Vol. 24 Issue 47, p21
Reports the efforts of a minister in Red Deer, Alberta, to raise money for Manitoba flood relief by joining a long distance cycle race. Efforts of minister Paul Benke and son Jonathon; Distance traveled; Funds raised.
- The bash to crash. // People;11/14/94, Vol. 42 Issue 20, p148
Tells of Marvin and Barbara Davis' biennial Carousel of Hope benefit for the Children's Diabetes Foundation. The $5,000 tickets; Dinner; Entertainment; Pre-party auction; Guests.
- Money raised for flood victims. // East Bernard Express (TX);8/21/2008, Vol. 65 Issue 34, p7
A photograph of three fund raisers collecting money for the benefit of the flood victims in East Bernard, Texas is presented.
- COMMUNITY CALENDER Â· FEBRUARY 2013. // Graham Leader;2/3/2013, Vol. 137 Issue 49, p1
A calendar of events for the community in February 2013 is presented which includes Mexican Supper Youth Fundraiser at the First United Methodist Church (FUMC), Kansas Junior Rodeo Association (KJRA) Rodeo in Young County (YC) Arena, and Library Storytime.
- Clinton looks to re-energize donors. S. Y. // Hill;5/15/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 57, p6
The article reports on the move of Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton to stimulate her fundraisers by hosting an event for them in her home in Washington.
- WHAT'S NEXT. // East Bernard Express (TX);11/13/2014, Vol. 71 Issue 46, pA5
The article features nonprofit events and fundraisers in Wharton County, Texas from November-December 2014 including a Thanksgiving food drive by home health services provider Angels Care Home Health, November 2014 Wharton Garden Club meeting, and annual East Bernard Little League meeting.
- St. Anthony's Church fundraiser at the V.F.W. In Onset a success. // CVN;2010, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p12
A photograph of the fundraisers of St. Anthony's Church in Osterville, Massachusetts which include Lenny Mendes, Julia Mianda and Lauren Bill is presented.
- New Jersey-Based Youth Group Hosts 5th Annual Fundraiser. // Desi Talk;4/18/2014, Vol. 18 Issue 16, p10
The article reports on the fifth annual fundraiser by Indian Americans at White Beeches Golf Club in Haworth, New Jersey.
- Cardiff 'It's a success.'. // Third Sector;8/7/2012, Issue 718, p9
The article cites the success of the agreement signed by Cardiff, Wales with the Public Fundraising Regulatory Association (PFRA) in addressing the concerns of shoppers and visitors about the number of face-to-face fundraisers in the Welsh capital.
- Greater MW Journal. // New Jersey Jewish News;6/18/2015, Vol. 69 Issue 25, p6
The article talks about a fund-raiser event hosted by Trish Gonnella Russo, graduate of Millburn High School and a breast cancer survivor to support the Cyan Gray Hope Foundation on saturday, 20 June 2015 at Bishops Lane, New Jersey.