High level sales
- Topnotch. Pulling // Cabinet Maker;04/02/99, Issue 5132, p10
Provides an overview of the market for beds in Great Britain. Factors affecting public perception of beds; Efforts of retailers and manufacturers to market beds; Market trends; Tips for 1999.
- Moving with the times. // Cabinet Maker;11/10/2000, Issue 5213, p12
Reports on the growing popularity of adjustable beds among consumers in Great Britain. Factors driving the trend; Increase in adjustables' share of the bed market; Lifestyle issues considered by manufacturers of adjustable beds; Quality lessons for consumers.
- Top Canada bedding mfrs. grab 76% share. Knell, Michael J. // Furniture/Today;9/29/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p12
Reports on the ranking of the bedding manufacturers in Canada. Increase of market share; Growth of the total shipments of bedding factories; Facilitation of sales training to sales executive. INSETS: Canada's Top 5 bedding manufacturers;How the lists were compiled.
- Dorlux shares its knowledge. // Cabinet Maker;07/21/2000, Issue 5197, p5
Reports that British bedroom furniture company Dorlux has added a sales referral facility to its Web site that is aimed at channelling leads direct to retailers.
- Ralph Lauren Targets Back-to-School Market. // Home Textiles Today;10/5/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 25, p1
The article provides information on the new bed products introduced by Ralph Lauren Home under its Lauren Ralph Lauren label. It states on two beds which include sheet sets and accessories. It also features the three beds under the Lauren Ralph Lauren Collection which includes the Shelter Island...
- BEDDING IN. // Cabinet Maker;1/20/2012, Issue 5771, p30
The article examines the state and the future of the beds and bedroom furniture sector in Great Britain. It attributes the negative performance of the sector to the decline in the housing market and low levels of consumer confidence. It notes that consumers can choose various options such as...
- SEAL OF APPROVAL. Robinson, Neil // Cabinet Maker;4/19/2013, Issue 5833, p2
The article focuses on the Sealy sleep studio concept by Sealy UK which aims to support independent bricks and mortar Sealy retailers. It states that Sealy UK is a firm that manufactures beds and creates engaging selling spaces to increase clients' satisfaction. According to Neil Robinson,...
- Growing emphasis on bedding paying off for Linder's Furniture. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;9/13/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p31
The article focuses on the factors that helped Linder's Furniture in Rancho Cucamonga, California increase its bedding sales, such as partnership with suppliers and creation of bedding departments.
- Potential runs high among young shoppers. // Furniture/Today;8/25/2003 Supplement, Vol. 27, p24
Reports on the state of the industrial category of master bedroom furniture in the U.S. Competition with mattresses in business for retailers; Range of selection for creative pieces; Establishment of warehouse programs to support direct-container business.