Stag case is lesson for all
- Retailers concerned about Stag. Baylis, Sophie // Cabinet Maker;08/11/2000, Issue 5200, p2
Discusses the concerns of retailers about cabinet and upholstery group Stag's failure.
- Stag up for sale, with debts of _GCP_7m. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;08/11/2000, Issue 5200, p1
Reports on KPMG's plan to sell cabinet and upholstery group Stag after being appointed administrator. Total debt of Stage; Factors contributing to Stage's failure.
- Payoffs cut for Stag staff. // Cabinet Maker;11/3/2006, Issue 5512, p4
The article reports on the winning of awards by former employees of the liquidated Stag company through the effort of GMB trade union in the industrial tribunal in Great Britain. The employees will receive redundancy payment for eight weeks at Â£290 a week. Mickey Hopper, GMB organizer,...
- Stag bids for a younger audience with its new lifestyle campaign. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;12/19/97, Issue 5069, p5
Reports that cabinet firm Stag is investing 140,000 pounds in a multimedia advertising campaign. Launching date of the campaign; Target consumers; Products offered by the company.
- Stag cuts waiting time. // Cabinet Maker;11/21/97, Issue 5065, p3
Reports that Stag's introduction of its mobile service technicians has reduced the waiting time for repairs.
- Stag phone investment. // Cabinet Maker;08/27/99, Issue 5152, p2
Discusses the upgrading of Stag's head office call center in Nottingham, England.
- Trendsetter stag goes for the dark. // Cabinet Maker;01/28/2000, Issue 5172, p4
Reports on Stag's launched of modern home furniture.
- Upholstery drives sales for Stag as it sees show orders rise by a third. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;01/30/98, Issue 5073, p5
Reports on the increase in orders for Stag's upholstery products at the 1998 Furniture Show in Birmingham, England. Additional hues for the upholstery products; Additions to the Versaillers collection.
- Stag's showroom hunt pays off. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;07/10/98, Issue 5096, p7
Reports on the opening of Stag's showroom in Brackley in Great Britain. Construction costs of the showroom; Remarks from Chief Executive Keith Woodyer.