- Sales down again. // Cabinet Maker;04/09/99, Issue 5133, p4
Reports that sales of furniture and carpets in Great Britain fell in March 1999.
- Allied buying fever spreads to Landmark. Kidd // Cabinet Maker;09/03/99, Issue 5153, p1
Reports on the takeover bid launched by venture capital firm Wassall for carpet retailer Allied Carpets and interests shown by several firms for the purchase of furniture chain Landmark.
- February sales jump. // Cabinet Maker;03/10/2000, Issue 5178, p3
Reports on the increase in sales of furniture and carpet retailers in Great Britain in February 2000.
- Sales growth sees downturn. // Cabinet Maker;07/14/2000, Issue 5196, p5
Reports that furniture and carpet retailers increased sales volumes in June 2000 in Great Britain.
- Sales looking fitter. // Cabinet Maker;01/12/2001, Issue 5220, p3
Reports on the increase in sales of furniture and carpet fittings in Great Britain in December 2000 as compared with the same period of 1999.
- February volumes climb. // Cabinet Maker;03/09/2001, Issue 5228, p7
Presents a graph depicting the annual sales volume of the furniture and carpet industry in Great Britain from February 2000 to February 2001. Agency releasing the graph figures; Profitable months for the industry.
- Annual growth drops in May. // Cabinet Maker;06/15/2001, Issue 5242, p7
Reports on the decline of sales of furniture and carpet in Great Britain in May 2001.
- Fastest sales volumes rise for almost a year. // Cabinet Maker;11/14/97, Issue 5064, p5
Reports on the increase in furniture and carpet sales in Great Britain in October 1997. Comparison with 1996 sales.
- April growth slows down. // Cabinet Maker;05/22/98, Issue 5089, p6
Reports on the financial performance of the furniture and carpet industry in Great Britain for the period ending April 1998. Annual sales.