Stafford makes his mark with PK reshuffle
- Czulowski role expanded. // Cabinet Maker;9/26/2003, Issue 5357, p5
Reports on the appointment of Mary Czulowski as marketing director of the furniture firm Parker Knoll Upholstery in Great Britain. Resignation of Vincent Cruise as chief executive of the company; Job responsibilities of Czulowski; Role of Alison MacDonald in the company.
- A new generation. // Cabinet Maker;May2010 Business Supplement, p30
The article discusses the move of Parker Knoll, one of the country's most widely recognised and enduring furniture brands, to re-establish the traditional area of business by bringing the most successful furniture models back to market in Great Britain. It states that the company has...
- What a difference a year makes ... // Cabinet Maker;07/21/2000, Issue 5197, p14
Interviews Mark Taylor, marketing director of Parker Knoll Fabrics and Wallpapers, regarding his decision to launch bed offerings in Great Britain. Current market share of the company within the British upmarket sector; Retail reaction to the company's decision to launch bed offerings; Feedback...
- PK fabric is a runner-up. // Cabinet Maker;03/24/2000, Issue 5180, p2
Reports on the recognition won by Parker Knoll Fabrics and Wallpaper at the Your Home Awards in Great Britain. Commendation for the company's Miradoro collection.
- PK at home with leather. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;09/01/2000, Issue 5203, p3
Features the English Leather Collection of Parker Knoll launched at the 2000 Parker Knoll At Home show that includes chairs, sofas and suites in several designs.
- Shop window for Parker Knoll upholstery. // Cabinet Maker;8/23/2002, Issue 5301, p5
Features the new line of upholstery designs introduced by Parker Knoll as of August 2002.
- Parker Knoll clocks up record NEC show performance. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;01/30/98, Issue 5073, p4
Reports on Parker Knoll's cabinet and upholstery product launchings. Increase in company sales; Features of the Chelsea suite chair; Additions to the Nathan cabinet line.
- Parker Knoll finds a way. // Cabinet Maker;05/08/98, Issue 5087, p3
Reports on the naming of a street in Great Britain after Parker Knoll. Base of Parker Knoll's sales and marketing departments.
- Your news and views. // Cabinet Maker;06/19/98, Issue 5093, p33
Announces the additional members of Wycombe, England-based Parker Knoll's 25 Years club. Hedley Wright; Steve Perfect; Tim Povey; Martin Jourdan; Paul Cooper; Paul Coe.