- Vantona's colour match. // Cabinet Maker;5/9/2003, Issue 5337, p5
Features furniture firm Vantona's color collection brochure for bedlinen and furnishings in Great Britain.
- Celebrity bedlinen. // Cabinet Maker;04/07/2000, Issue 5182, p3
Reports that Vantona is launching a bedlinen range in collaboration with interior designer Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen.
- Next year's collection on show. // Cabinet Maker;8/24/2001, Issue 5252, p6
Reports the exhibition of furnishing collections of Vantona and Dorma firms at the At Home events in Manchester, England. Addition of Vantona To Bed range and the Lawrence Llewelyn-Bowen collection; Introduction of colorway to the Sari range; Launch of bedlinen from Dorma.
- Soul sister in textiles. // Cabinet Maker;3/26/2004, Issue 5381, p30
Interviews Sarah Williamson, marketing assistant for soft furnishings firm Vantona in Great Britain. Getting started in the business; Influence of art decor on interior design; Latest furniture bought; Future plans. INSET: Sarah Williamson.
- FR bedding still on tap. Peary, David // Furniture/Today;5/12/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 35, p1
Reports on the preparation of the bedding industry to launch fire-resistant bedding lines in California. Compliance to the mattress flammability standards; Protection of the public from fire hazards of textile products; Inclusion of additional bedding cost.
- Accuracy of ISPA's 2002 numbers still questioned. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;6/9/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 39, p43
Focuses on the accuracy of the International Sleep Products Association's (ISPA) figures for the growth of the bedding industry in the United States in 2002. Differences in opinions of bedding executives; Entry of the bedding's recession into the second year in 2002 according to bedding producers.
- Textile trends: younger, more accessorized. Lazaro, Marvin // Kids Today;Jan2003, p18
Focuses on developments related to the juvenile bedding industry in the U.S. as of January 2003. Leveling of the demand for products geared for the tweener market; Textile categories; Decorative items.
- The other side of the coin: 10 worrisome challenges. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;2/14/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 23, p21
The article lists the 10 challenges facing the bedding industry in the U.S. including less help from the economy, the decline of average unit bedding prices, and decrease in bedding advertising.
- Methodology for ranking top bedding producers. // Furniture/Today;11/29/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 14, p26
The article focuses on the methodology for ranking the top bedding producer in the U.S.