Positive results give JLP cause for confidence
- John Lewis profits up 24%. // Cabinet Maker;3/18/2005, Issue 5430, p3
Reports on the increase in pre-tax profits of John Lewis Partnership PLC in the year to January 29, 2005 in Great Britain. Amount of bonus that will be given to full-time staff as a result of the good performance; Percentage increase in sales of the department store; Surge in the online...
- Sew far so good for JLP results. // In-Store Marketing;Oct2001, p49
Reports on the increase in the profit posted by John Lewis Partnership in August 2001. Factors which contributed to the increase in profits.
- JLP's got linen sales covered. // Cabinet Maker;06/28/2002, Issue 5293, p3
Highlights the sales growth posted by the bed and linen coverings of John Lewis in the six months ended June 8, 2002. Comments from Jane Gethins, department store head.
- JLP profits decline. // Cabinet Maker;9/20/2002, Issue 5305, p2
Reports on the financial performance of British department and supermarket group John Lewis Partnership in the six months ending July 27, 2002.
- Good week at Home I for John Lewis. // Cabinet Maker;6/18/2010, Issue 5692, p8
The article reports on the sales increase achieved by furniture company John Lewis Partnership PLC with the percentage of 17.7 in Great Britain as of June 5, 2010.
- John Lewis reports 60% profit leap. // Cabinet Maker;9/21/2012, Issue 5804, p12
The article reports that John Lewis Partnership PLC has reported a 59.8% rise in first half pre-tax profits.
- News. McClary, Samantha // Estates Gazette;9/13/2014, Issue 1437, p03
The article reports on the increase in retailer John Lewis Partnership's (JLP) profit in the six months ended July 26, 2014. Topics discussed include the percentage increase in pre-tax profit during the period, JLP Chairman Charlie Mayfield's citing of property profits as contributing to the...
- JLP kitchen sales driven by demand for modern. // Cabinet Maker;02/23/2001, Issue 5226, p3
Reports the sales performance of John Lewis chain in Great Britain. Demand for Jonelle own brand ranges; Reason for increase in kitchen sales; Introduction of a core range of accessories; Selection of lights in stainless steel and chrome.
- John Lewis shows profit fall. // Cabinet Maker;9/25/2009, Issue 5656, p6
The article reports on the decline of the operating profit of John Lewis PLC at 49% to 20.9 million pounds in the half year to August 1, 2009 in Great Britain. It notes that its gross sales decreased 2.9% to 1.21 billion and 4.7% decrease in its like-for-like sales. Survey shows that the...