Happy to do business
- Export. // Credit Management;Jan2004, p20
Presents business news briefs in Great Britain as of January 2004. Gains of a trade mission for the South London Export Club to Barbados, Guyana and Jamaica; Call made by Alderman Robert Finch for businesses to assist in promoting the success of London, England.
- Trade mission to Hungary: 14-18 November, 1999. // Credit Management;Oct99, p20
Reports that Hertfordshire & Worcestershire Chamber of Commerce mission manager Eric Brown will head a team of Great Britain-based traders visiting Hungary in November 1999. Presence of trade opportunities in Hungary.
- Indian Coal Mission visits UK. // Coal International;Jul/Aug99, Vol. 247 Issue 4, p117
Reports that an Indian trade mission on Cleaner Coal Technologies has visited major power projects in Great Britain. Reason for the visit; Areas of particular interest to the Indian power companies; British firms that interacted with the mission members.
- UK taskforce to visit Serbia. // Professional Engineering;10/18/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 19, p7
Reports that a British task force led by business executive Nigel Thompson will visit Serbia in Yugoslavia to assess business opportunities. Possible trade deals.
- British trade mission arrives next week. M. M. // Caribbean Business;10/1/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 44, p28
Reports on the schedule arrival of a trade mission made up of companies from Great Britain to Puerto rico to explore business opportunities within infrastructure, hotel, and tourism industries. Organization of the mission in conjunction with Trade Partners U.K.; Companies confirming...
- Broadening horizons. Santry, Claire // Cabinet Maker;7/19/2002, Issue 5296, p15
Provides information on the export market for British furniture. Information on Great Britain's top export products; Export destinations in the European Union; Destinations for British furniture export other than the European Union.
- A participant's eye view of governor's trade mission. Cook, Ronald E. // New Hampshire Business Review;11/21/97, Vol. 19 Issue 25, p8
Opinion. Details the participation of law firm Cook & Molan in the trade mission by the governor of New Hampshire in Great Britain. Background to the firm's operations in Ireland and the United Kingdom; Description of the trade mission; Benefits of the trade mission for the firm.
- U.S. stores to tour Polish factories. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;7/12/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 44, p50
Reports that MAK Distribution, a furniture wholesaler in Elk Grove Village, Illinois, is planning a trade mission to Poland in August 2004 to introduce some U.S. retailers to sourcing opportunities there. Trip to include tours of plants run by some of the country's largest furniture...
- BFM workshop to help firms get a slice of the USA pie. // Cabinet Maker;08/14/98, Issue 5101, p4
Informs about the workshop and trade mission launched by the BFM for suppliers wanting to target the United States furniture market. Costs of the workshop; Contact information.