Cox swaps Fiji for sofas at Courts
- Little change forecast at Courts. // Cabinet Maker;06/15/2001, Issue 5242, p4
Reports on the financial performance of Courts for the year ending March 31, 2001.
- Cost cutting pays off at Courts. // Cabinet Maker;6/7/2002, Issue 5290, p3
Reports the increase in the operating profits of Courts in Great Britain. Implementation of a cost-reduction scheme by the company; Features of the store format.
- ON THE MOVE. // Supply Management;7/19/2007, Vol. 12 Issue 15, p44
The article presents news briefs concerning purchasing agents in Great Britain. Julie Brettell has been appointed supply chain director for the EMEA division of Assa Abloy. Tony Morris has been made senior category manager at Essex County Council Procurement Services. Jan Kerr has been appointed...
- ON THE MOVE. // Supply Management;5/22/2008, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p46
The article presents news briefs concerning procurement executives in Great Britain. Karen Stead has been appointed procurement manager at Utopia Bathroom Group, Devron Cariba has been selected as an independent procurement consultant for Optimum Consultancy. Joe Stringer has been appointed...
- Profits take back seat to hiring. GALLAGHER, PATRICK // Westchester County Business Journal;1/21/2013, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p12
The article reports on the initiative of a majority of employers to take the responsibility to increase hiring and keep people employed even at the expense of profits as shown in the results of a survey conducted by U.S. Trust.
- Full team ahead at Courts. // Cabinet Maker;12/20/2002, Issue 5318, p3
Reports the appointment of Alec Saville Brown to the position of bed buyer at Courts in Great Britain. Responsibilities of Brown; Career background; Prior occupant to the position.
- Courts appoints former London Electricity boss. // Marketing (00253650);11/7/2002, p3
Reports on appointment of Gary Tubb, former London Electricity Group marketing chief, as sales and marketing director of Great Britain-based furniture retailer Courts PLC. Career achievements of Tubb prior to the appointment; Job responsibilities of Tubb at Courts.
- DSGi buyers help lift profits. Clark, Lindsay // Supply Management;8/5/2010, Vol. 15 Issue 16, p07
The article reports that annual indirect savings by buyers at DSG international (DSGi) helped the company increase pre-tax profits to 112.7 million British pounds.
- Value for money helps lift Courts' order book. // Cabinet Maker;2/28/2003, Issue 5326, p3
Reports on the sales performance of the furniture company Courts in Great Britain. Increase in the orders of the company; Emphasis of the company on quality; Importance of balance to minimize disruptions.