Eshopping to top 5% in five years
- Online sales surging. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/3/1999, Vol. 178 Issue 87, p20
Predicts the continued growth of online apparel sales in 2003, according to a study by Xceed Intelligence.
- Online retail sales expect 145 percent growth in '99. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);08/13/99, Vol. 46 Issue 33, p41A
Forecasts the increase of online retail sales in North America in 1999. Percent growth; Basis of growth forecast; Differential comparison of multichannel retailers with catalog operations.
- Internet sales won't kill retail stores. // USA Today Magazine;Apr97, Vol. 125 Issue 2623, p13
States that Richard A. Feinberg of the Retail Institute and Department of Consumer Sciences and Retailing at Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana believes that shopping on the Internet will not mean the demise of malls and retail outlets. Reasons for his opinion; Things for retailers to...
- RETAIL INVESTORS FAVOR PRIMARY MARKETS. // Journal of Property Management;Mar/Apr2000, Vol. 65 Issue 2, p96
Predicts that retail sales will continue to increase in the United States in 2000, according to Andrew Oliver, managing director of retail sales and financing at Sonnenblick-Goldman Company. Forecast on electronic commerce; Possible investment strategies of bricks and mortar retailers; Expected...
- E-gads! Here comes the e-future. Negley, Jennifer // Discount Store News;12/13/99, Vol. 38 Issue 23, p8
Predicts the demand for electronic commerce in discount retail trade in the United States. Acquisition and mergers trends in the retail industry; Alliances between computer companies and retail stores; Comments from company officials.
- Online-Handel deutlich stÃ¤rker. Ohs, Manuela // Lebensmittel Zeitung;3/15/2013, Issue 11, p8
The article reports sales figures and business revenue for electronic commerce in Germany in 2012. The author discusses a report by EHI, a research institute for the retail industry, which recommends that retailers continue to invest in expanding their online shopping offerings. Forecasts about...
- Online Sales Expected To Explode Despite E-tailer Woes. Wolf, Alan // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;11/06/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 25, p18
Forecasts the sales performance of electric commerce retailers in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Stability of the expected Web-derived revenue; Consideration of Web-enabled devices as key driver of electronic commerce; Lead of personal computers in the holiday purchases.
- Rapid rise in e-tailing seen for 2000 in U.S. Seckler, Valerie // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/18/2000, Vol. 179 Issue 11, p12
Forecasts the continuous growth of electronic commerce in the United States for the year 2000. Expected online sales for the year; Factors that influence the growth of online shopping; Problems that can hinder the growth of electronic commerce.
- Online retailers heading for re-financing misery. Pitcher, George // Marketing Week (01419285);4/20/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p27
Discusses the projected financial decline of online retailers or electronic retailers. Study by Forrester Research claiming that most Internet retailers will be out of business by the end of 2000; Smaller electronic retailers' problems regarding capital supply and competition in the consumer...