Website offers brochure service
- Overcoming integration hurdles. SCHELL, ERNIE // Multichannel Merchant (Penton Media, Inc.);Sep2008, Vol. 4 Issue 9, p67
The article offers some strategies to achieve multichannel integration. It advises to migrate the web, retail and call center to a suite of applications from a single direct commerce systems vendor or go for the best-of-breed systems for retail and e-commerce and call center management but to...
- Brave new call center. Smith, Joseph E. // Catalog Age;Jun98, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p231
Focuses on call centers as the point of interaction between the customer and the catalog industry in the United States. Expansion of the role of the call centers; Operation of virtual access call centers (VACCs); Abilities of the VACCs; Blending the traditional call centers with VACCs; Negative...
- Timing is everything. Del Franco, Mark // Catalog Age;Feb99, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p51
Discloses how major catalogers in the United States manage their call centers. Use of scheduling software developed by TCS Management Group by catalog/retailer Nordstrom and merchandise cataloger/retailer Service Merchandise; Installation of IEX's TotalView workforce management system by Office...
- First in phone service. M.D.F. // Catalog Age;Oct98, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p105
States that according to a survey by a call center industry publication `Service Level Newsletter,' catalog call centers are the quickest way to answer incoming calls. In-depth look at the catalog industry; Discussion on the telephone service; Additional findings of the survey
- New US visa service. // Travel Daily;3/2/2012, p8
The article reports on the free visa information call centre and website introduced by U.S. consulates in Australia which offers a range of services including free delivery services, visa appointment scheduling, and support by phone and online chat.
- Well Connected. Wineberg, Jonathan // Credit Union Management;Apr99, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p30
Announces the popularity of Web-enabled call centers in the United States. Potential that Internet transactions hold for financial services call centers; Information on voice-over Internet protocol; Expectations of consumers; Inefficiencies; Factors that impact member service response to...
- CALL CENTER REPORT CARD. Sweeney, Theresa // Credit Union Management;Jan2001, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p7
Focuses on e-Interactions Web site's call center's performance measurements. How the site will measure a call center's performance; Amount of time spent by participants to get their call center's performance measurements.
- How to shop for upholstered furniture. // Westchester County Business Journal;2/10/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p18
Offers tips on buying upholstered furnitures. Materials used in upholstered furnitures; Indication of a top quality furniture; Benefits of catalogs and Web sites providing information on furnitures.
- 1 -800-Mattress caters to Hispanic market. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;6/20/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 40, p12
Reports on the launch of the Spanish language Web site and call center of the furniture retailer 1-800-Mattress in Long Island, New York. Aim of the firm to boost its business through targeting the Spanish-speaking customers; Features of the services of the firm; Benefits of the site and call...