- Carpetright issues second profit warning of the year. // DIY Week;4/22/2011, p03
The article discusses the interim management statement from carpet and floor coverings retailer Carpetright regarding a second profit warning for 2011 resulting from tough trading conditions and weak floorcoverings market in Great Britain and in the Republic of Ireland.
- Operating profit near triples at Carpetright. // DIY Week;7/12/2013, p4
The article reports on the 289 percent increase in operating profit of Carpetright and the Â£457.6 million increase in group revenue in Great Britain compared to the 90 percent drop in operating profit in other countries in Europe.
- Carpetright issues profit warning. // Cabinet Maker;10/11/2013, Issue 5856, p10
The article reports on the profit warning issued by British floor covering retailer Carpetright following sales decline and unfavorable trading conditions in Great Britain during the weeks ended September 29, 2013.
- Carpetright issues its third profit warning for the year. // DIY Week;5/6/2011, p5
The article reports on a second profit warning issued by Carpetright after its sales further declined in the 11 weeks that ended April 16, 2011.
- Carpetright profit warning. // DIY Week;
The article reports that Carpetright's sales in Great Britain and return on investment (ROI) increased 6.5% for seven weeks to March 20, 2010.
- Carpetright suffers profit loss. // DIY Week;1/13/2012, p6
The article reports on the 800,000 British pounds in profit loss suffered by Carpetright in the first half of its financial year in 2011.
- Sleepright contributes to Carpetright success. // Cabinet Maker;12/18/2009, Issue 5668, p8
The article reports that the acquisition of Sleepright UK Ltd. has contributed to the 3.6% increase of Carpetright PLC's total revenue in the first half of 2009 in Great Britain.
- Carpetright issues second profit warning in months. // Cabinet Maker;2/7/2014, Issue 5871, p8
The article focuses on British retailer Carpetright which issued second warning concerning profits to the London Stock Exchange in Great Britain.
- Carpetright to be taken private? // Cabinet Maker;2/17/2012, Issue 5775, p11
The article reports on the speculations that Carpetright PLC will likely go private as the company's share has increased 30 profit (p) to 604.25 p in 2012.