Subscriber Pricing: Not All POPs Created Equal
- AT&T Wireless adds three Verizon markets to coverage area. Smith, Hilary // RCR;06/26/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 26, p31
Reports the agreement of AT&T Wireless Group with Verizon Wireless to acquire wireless systems in the cities of San Diego, San Francisco and Houston in the United States. Statement of AT&T chief executive officer on the agreement; Reduction in roaming expenses and additional revenue growth for...
- Time, Money & the Web. // Wireless Review;10/1/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 19, p80
Provides answers to questions concerning the wireless Internet service. Verizon Wireless' wireless Internet service billing terms; Information on the Internet service price plan of AT&T Wireless.
- PACKETS. // Wireless Week;6/24/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 25, p8
Presents news briefs on the telecommunication sector in the U.S. as of June 2002. Wireless services agreed upon by TeleCommunication Systems Inc. with Verizon Wireless; Rating given by Standard & Poor's to AT & T Wireless Inc.'s long-term debt; Dispute about the attempt of Verizon...
- Business Briefs. // RCR Wireless News;4/15/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p24
Presents news briefs on the U.S. wireless communication industry as of April 2002. Sale of global bonds sold by AT&T Wireless Services; Plan of Toshiba Corp. to open a manufacturing base in China; Benefits from the One-Bill service of Verizon Communications.
- Revolution In Texas. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;05/29/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 22, p1
Reports that software developers and application service providers dominated the Wireless Data Forum's Wireless Agenda 2000 in Texas. Attendance of the forum; Plans of AT&T Wireless Services (AWS) for its use of time-division multiple access air interface technology; Focus of AWS date strategy;...
- Phone deal's reception in valley unclear. Mylchreest, Ian // Las Vegas Business Press;2/23/2004, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p1
Reports on the uncertain outcome of Cingular Wireless LLC's purchase of AT&T Wireless Services. Value of the final offer made by Cingular; Comparison with the bids made by Cingular's competitors.
- AWS completes purchase of U.S. Cellular market in Texas. // RCR Wireless News;3/1/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p13
Deals with the acquisition of the time division multiple access (TDMA) wireless operations of U.S. Cellular in Texas by AT&T Wireless Services Inc. (AWS) in March 2004. Integration of former U.S. Cellular customers into the AWS network; Phones that were added by AWS to its GoPhone line.
- AT&T Wireless buys South Texas operations from U.S. Cellular. // RCR Wireless News;12/1/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 48, p4
Reports on the agreement of U.S. Cellular Corp. to sell its time division multiple access wireless operations to AT&T Wireless Services Inc. Services included in the wireless operations; Implication of the agreement on the competitiveness of U.S. Cellular; Purpose of the proceeds from the sale.
- Wireless Telecommunication Services in the United States. // Wireless Telecommunication Services Industry Profile: United Sta;January 2003, pN.PAG
Presents a profile of the Wireless Telecommunication Services industry in the United States. Background on Datamonitor, a business information company specializing in industry analysis; Executive summary of the industry; Market overview; Market value; Market segmentation; Competitive landscape;...