- Aether signs pact with ePhones. // RCR Wireless News;9/25/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 39, p59
Reports the agreement signed by Aether Systems Inc. with ePhones to resell Blackberry handheld devices in Owings Mills, Maryland. Provision of wireless electronic mail access through an integrated modem; Features of the handheld devices; Delivery of wireless Internet solutions by ePhones...
- Aether buys Motient unit in $45M deal. Bruno, Antony // RCR Wireless News;9/25/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 39, p99
Reports the acquisition of the transportation business unit of Motient Corp. by Aether Systems Inc. in the United States. Cost of the acquisition; Transportation sectors excluded in the acquisition; Agreement of Aether to a reseller contract with the satellite and terrestrial network services...
- Aether takes over Highway Master service. // Fleet Owner;Apr2002, Vol. 97 Issue 4, p56
Announces the agreement between Aether Systems and @Track Communications Inc. Terms of the deal; Plans of Aether on wireless data communication system for trucks.
- WIRELESS WITHOUT THE WAIT. Hicks, Matt // eWeek;11/06/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 45, p67
Reports on the development of application service providers which help develop applications quickly on the World Wide Web. Aether Systems Inc.'s services availed by National Discount Brokers Corp.; Cost and benefits of the services; Need to offload the hassles of responding to changes taking...
- EDS to resell, manage for Aether. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;1/20/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p5
Reports on the contract between Aether Systems Inc. and EDS company, under which EDS will manage and resell the wireless technologies and services of Aether Systems. Value of EDS to Aether Systems; Details of the deal; Information on the products of Aether System based on its Fusion technology.
- New Website to offer online trading for energy stocks. // LP/Gas;Jun2000, Vol. 60 Issue 6, p22
Reports on the creation of an Internet Web site by RedMeteor.com for the online trading of crude oil, natural gas liquids and electricity stocks. Features of the site; Services offered by RedMeteor.com.
- Melding online, traditional energy trading. Vizard, Michael // InfoWorld;11/13/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 46, p40
Interviews Michael Chang, chief technology officer of Red Meteor company. How Red Meteor differ from other exchanges online; Factors that will contribute to the success of Red Meteor; Role of Chang in the company; Relationship of Red Meteor with energy companies.
- Aether sells Transportation Division. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Sep2004, Vol. 161 Issue 9, p40
Reports on a definitive agreement signed by Aether Systems Inc. to sell its Transportation Division to an affiliate of Platinum Equity in 2004. Purpose of the sale; Reaction of Mike Brown, a vice president at the company, to the sale; Wireless solutions that are included in the Transportation...
- Community Bits: Transportation & Tracking. // Geospatial Solutions;May2003, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p54
Reports on developments pertaining to the geospatial solutions industry in the U.S., as of May 1, 2003. Partnership between MapInfo Corp. and Sendum Wireless Corp. to develop a suite of wireless tracking devices; Contract Freighters Inc.'s selection of Aether Systems Inc. to equip its fleet...