Warning: Telemetry Could Lead To Loneliness
- Telemetry: Red Hot In Ice Distribution. // Wireless Week;07/31/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 31, p40
Deals with the telemetry devices ordered by Isochron Data Corp. in a deal with WebLink Wireless Incorporated. Terms of the plans of Isochron to incorporate telemetry solutions in ice distribution and vending industries; Forecast on the growth of telemetry units in service by 2004.
- WebLink: The Next Blue Light Special. Alleven, Monica // Wireless Week;03/20/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 12, p10
Focuses on the decision of WebLink Wireless Inc. to offer its wireless data products and services over Kmart's Web site and through in-store computer kiosks. Terms of the deal signed by WebLink with Kmart Corp. and BlueLight.com.
- WebLink expands two-way service to Mexico. // RCR Wireless News;8/20/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 34, p6
Discusses a telecommunications deal between WebLink Wireless Inc. and Digitel to offer two-way messaging services in Mexico.
- WebLink outlines new bankruptcy plan. // RCR Wireless News;2/4/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p1
Reports on the deal forged by WebLink Wireless Inc. with Sun Capital Acquisition Corp. Background of Sun Capital Acquisition Corp.; Highlights of the deal; Bankruptcy problem of WebLink Wireless.
- WebLink files Chapter 11. // RCR Wireless News;5/28/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 22, p22
Reports that WebLink Wireless Inc. has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in May 2001 in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Texas, Dallas division. Reason for filing bankruptcy protection; Why Metrocall Inc. backed out of a merger plan with WebLink.
- WebLink Finds Formula To Paint Unified Picture. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;09/25/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 39, p34
Highlights the Internet protocol-based data network accessible to employees at WebLink Wireless. Management of the network; Software solution used by Weblink Wireless.
- WebLink achieves positive EBITDA earlier than expected. // RCR Wireless News;8/20/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 34, p9
Reports on the earnings of WebLink Wireless Inc. in the second quarter of 2001. Results of the company's earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization; Number of subscribers; Implications of the second quarter results.
- WebLink sponsors Encarta Challenge. // RCR Wireless News;8/20/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 34, p33
Talks about the announcement from WebLink Wireless Inc. that it will sponsor the Encarta Challenge 2001, a competition for teenagers.
- WebLink ships T900. // RCR;06/26/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 26, p32
Reports the shipment of WebLink Wireless Inc. of the Talkabout T900 two-way pager from Motorola Inc. in Dallas, Texas.