Wireless IPOs Return To Market
- Floware wins second Spanish contract. // RCR Wireless News;1/29/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p40
Announces the selection of Floware Wireless Systems' WALKair system for the wireless network rollout of Abrared Consortium in Spain.
- Future Wireless Technology From An Ancient Land. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;10/02/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 40, p62
Deals with the emergence of high-technology startups from Israel and their wireless technology products. Reasons for the surge in wireless and other technologies in the country; Performance of the initial public offering of Floware Wireless Systems Ltd.; Customers of Ceragon in the United...
- Floware joins other Israeli broadband companies with IPO. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;08/07/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 32, p21
Reports on Israeli wireless broadband equipment firm Floware Wireless Systems Ltd.'s initial public offering on the United States Nasdaq market.
- IPO WATCH. Weber, Toby // Telephony;07/31/2000, Vol. 239 Issue 5, p22
Highlights the initial public offerings (IPO) of several companies. Price of Floware Wireless' shares for its IPO scheduled for the first week of August 2000; IPO of Oplink Communications; Value of the IPO filed by SignalSoft.
- Second time a charm? MetroPCS files for $1.1B IPO. Hill, Kelly // RCR Wireless News;1/8/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p9
The article reports on the move by regional, flat-rate wireless carrier MetroPCS Communications Inc. to file for a $1.1 billion initial public offering in the U.S. The company plans to use the money to expand into new markets where it recently won spectrum licenses. MetroPCS filing did not...
- Wireless Stocks Soar 400%. Rockhold, John // Wireless Review;04/01/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p8
Discusses the stock price slowdown of wireless communication carriers. Role of the initial public offerings of wireless carriers in driving stock prices down; Investor attitude toward wireless communication companies; How wireless number portability may hurt wireless stock prices.
- What A Difference A Year Makes. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;9/3/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 36, p20
Focuses on the trends in the wireless communication service industry as of September 3, 2001. Success of the merger between Floware Wireless Systems Ltd. and BreezeCom; Companies that made public offering debuts; Name change of Giganet Ltd. to Ceragon Networks Ltd.
- Into the wide blue yonder. Daniels, Guy // Euronet;Oct2000, Issue 5, p32
Proponents of broadband fixed wireless access (FWA) were displeased with an article related to alternative access solutions, published in the June 2000 edition of the journal "The Euronet." Therefore, in an effort to clarify the issue the journal invited two leading vendors of FWA solutions,...
- Mergers & Acquisitions. // America's Network;05/15/2001, Vol. 105 Issue 8, p82
Presents updates on mergers and acquisitions in the telecommunication industry in the United States as of May 2001. Acquisition of Zmail Media Inc. by Affordable Telecommunications Technology Corp.; Purchase of World Media by AIR2LAN; Stock transaction deal between BreezeCom Ltd. and Floware...