Rural Cellular Producing Wireless Crops
- TD Leads Rural Cellular Credit Facility. Matta, L. Matthew // Bank Loan Report;01/31/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p1
Reports on the lead role of Toronto-Dominion in the launch of a credit facility to support Rural Cellular Corporation's acquisition of Triton Cellular Partners LP in the United States. Value of the credit facility; Terms and conditions in the deal; Total liabilities of the company as of...
- Triton completes blue mountain buy. // RCR;03/22/99, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p17
Reports on Triton Cellular Partners LP's completion of its acquisition of Blue Mountain Cellular Telephone, a company that offers wireless telecommunications in Oregon and Washington. Negotiation of a credit facility with a group of banks; Founders of Triton; Growth prospects in 1999.
- Country Road Communications acquires some Rural Cellular assets. // RCR Wireless News;10/15/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 42, p8
Reports on the acquisition of some assets of Rural Cellular Corp. by an affiliate of Country Road Communications Inc. Assets of Rural Cellular.
- Rural Cellular may seek national suitor. Carroll, Kelly // Telephony;05/28/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 22, p28
Reports on Rural Cellular Corp. (RCC) which is said to be seeking a buyer in a deal that analysts believe could spark consolidation of independent wireless carriers. Regions where RCC operates; Potential buyers of the company; Comments from Todd Rethemeier, associate director and senior...
- VZW pushes into rural America with RCC buy. Hill, Kelly // RCR Wireless News;8/6/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 29, p5
The article reports on the intents of Verizon Wireless to buy Rural Cellular Corp. According to the article, the company supported its strong financial performance for the second-quarter of 2007 with the upcoming acquisition. The carrier said that it had agreed to acquire Rural Cellular Corp....
- InterCel will sell Maine cellular holdings to firm. // RCR;1/06/97, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p16
Reports that InterCel Incorporated plans to sell its two of its subsidiaries to Rural Cellular Corporation. Which subsidiaries are being sold; Information on InterCel assets; Statistics representing shareholders; Funding for subsidiary; What markets the subsidiary caters to.
- Triton picks up Alabama market. // RCR;02/15/99, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p43
Reports on Triton Cellular Partners LP's agreement to acquire Cranford Cellular Communications LLC's cellular operating system in the United States.
- RCC will double customers with Triton Cellular buy. Smith, Hilary // RCR;11/15/99, Vol. 18 Issue 46, p10
Reports on RCC Holdings Inc.'s signing of a definitive agreement to acquire the cellular telephone licenses, operations and related assets of Triton Cellular Partners LP. Acquisition price; Expected completion of the transaction in spring 2000; Expansion plans of RCC.
- Triton companies select SmartPay. // RCR;04/13/98, Vol. 17 Issue 15, p8
Reports that National Telemanagement Corporation's SmartPay Wireless prepaid billing system was selected by Triton PCS Incorporated and Triton Cellular Partners for its cellular and personal communications services networks. Conditions of the agreement.