LifeMinders Buys SmartRay
- Soul Progress. Hammonds, Keith H. // Fast Company;Aug2001, Issue 49, p22
This article focuses on Troy Tyler, Andrew Playford and David Kidder, founders of smartRay Network Inc., a Web editor for mobile communications devices in Manhattan, New York City. Only a month after a story about smartRay appeared in Fast Company, smartRay sold itself off to LifeMinders Inc.,...
- SmartRay.Com Offers Free Stock Quotes for Wireless Devices. // Telephone IP News;Feb2000, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p2
Highlights the launching of the free wireless stock quote service of SmartRay Network Inc. of New York.
- fast fixes. // Fast Company;Nov2000, Issue 40, p47
Presents corrections to articles previously appearing in "Fast Company." Incorrect photo credit in the article "Executive Cheerleader," published in the October 2000 issue; "No-Brands-Land," published in the September 2000 issue, correcting a quote about Indonesia; "Soul Proprietor," published...
- LifeMinders.com names distributor. // RCR;06/12/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 24, p37
Announces that direct marketing firm LifeMinders.com has named Air2Web as distributor of its personalization technology and content to wireless users.
- When 'Push' Comes To Shove. Schumacher, Heidi // Wireless Week;07/31/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 31, p33
Focuses on LifeMinders Incorporated's entry into the wireless market. Advantage of LifeMinders over other content providers; Total number of text messages sent by the company in the second quarter of 2000; Projections of analysts on the company's growth; Ways on how the company can work with...
- GE Acquires Infographic Systems. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2002, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p19
Reports on the acquisition of Infographic Systems by General Electric Industrial Systems in Connecticut. Provision of electronic access control; Availability of video imaging; Improvement of electronic security.
- CLARIFICATION. // Bank Loan Report;4/19/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p5
A correction to an article on the cancellation of merger agreement between Cedar Fair LP and Apollo Management LP that was published in the April 12, 2010 issue is presented.
- Pricing Update: ENA Sur Trust. Clouse, Carol J. // Private Placement Letter;8/22/2011, p1
The article reports that the acquisition of Panama's Corredor Sur and its operator, ICA Panama SA, will be funded by a 395 million dollars deal.
- Database. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;03/29/99, Vol. 12 Issue 13, p7
Reports on the public merger and acquisition (M&A) activities in the United States. Target; Acquiror; Deal information.