Teligent Continues Massive Buildout; Ongoing Losses Turn Off Investors
- Fixed wireless wonders. Barthold, Jim // Telephony;03/05/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 10, p28
Deals with the fourth-quarter financial results of Winstar Communications and Teligent that were released in March 2001. Application of broadband fixed wireless networks by the companies; Percentage of Winstar's gross margins; Amount of Teligent's fourth quarter net loss; Information on the...
- BREAKING NEWS. // Wireless Week;06/11/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 24, p4
Presents news briefs on the telecommunication industry as of June 11, 2001. Reduction of the fourth-quarter revenue estimate of Handspring Inc.; Resignation of Alain Rossmann as board chairman and executive vice president of strategy at Openwave Systems Inc.; Delisting of Teligent Inc. from the...
- A tale of two LMDS leaders: Teligent Winstar release 3Q results. Smith, Hilary // RCR Wireless News;11/13/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 46, p40
Reports on the financial performance of broadband communication services providers Teligent Inc. and Winstar Communications Inc. in the third quarter of 2000.
- Teligent seeks nearby agency to build image. Lucas, Sloane; Comiteau, Jennifer // Adweek Midwest Edition;12/01/97, Vol. 38 Issue 48, p7
Reports on Teligent's search for advertising agencies to handle its advertising account. Qualifying requirements for the ad account; Duties to be accomplished by the winning advertising agency.
- Teligent seeks nearby agency to build image. Lucas, Sloane; Comiteau, Jennifer // Adweek Western Edition;12/01/97, Vol. 47 Issue 48, p7
States that Teligent, a wireless telecommunications company, is in search of an agency to handle its $5-10 million advertising account. Confirmation of search by whom; Location of interest to Teligent; Background information on Teligent.
- Teligents names 1998 markets. // RCR;02/02/98, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p23
Focuses on Teligent company's plans to launch facilities-based over its digital wireless network for 1998 in Chicago, Denver, Los Angeles, Washington,D.C., Houston, San Antonio and Austin, Texas and Orlando and Tampa, Florida. Comments from Alex J. Mandl, chairman and chief executive officer of...
- Teligent seeks nearby agency to build image. Lucas, Sloane; Comiteau, Jennifer // Adweek Southeast Edition;12/01/97, Vol. 18 Issue 48, p7
Focuses on the search of wireless telecommunications company Teligent, for an agency to handle its $5-10 million advertisement account. Confirmation of the search by vive president of corporate communications Robert Stewart; Number of agencies contacted in the search; Details on Teligent's...
- Teligent inks two interconnect deals. // RCR;09/22/97, Vol. 16 Issue 38, p13
Reports that Teligent company signed interconnection agreements with Pacific Bell in California and Bell Atlantic Corporation in the District of Columbia. Aims of the pact; Plans of the company to install digital microwave antennas on the roof of Bell central offices.
- Teligent files debt and stock offering. // RCR;10/13/97, Vol. 16 Issue 40, p30
Announces that Teligent Incorporated has filed registration statements with the Securities and Exchange Commission and Form S-1 for $400 million debt offering and a concurrent $125 million common stock offering. Circumstances surrounding the company's announcement.