Wireless Knowledge: Finally
- Wireless Knowledge connects Exchange users on the go. Moore, Cathleen; Sanborn, Stephanie // InfoWorld;08/07/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 32, p8
Focuses on the decision of Microsoft Corp. to tapped Wireless Knowledge to provide wireless extension to Microsoft Exchange Server 5.5. Features of the Workstyle Server 3.0 of Wireless Knowledge; Terms of the agreement between the two companies.
- WirelessKnowledge promise: Any device, any network. Bruno, Antony // RCR;11/16/98, Vol. 17 Issue 46, p1
Announces the formation of the joint venture firm WirelessKnowledge LLC of Qualcomm Inc. and Microsoft Corp. Background of business operations of WirelessKnowledge; Plans to offer service solutions to carriers on original equipment manufacturer basis; Cost of monthly fee charges; Executives of...
- Cutting ties with Microsoft. Nobel, Carmen // eWeek;11/12/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 44, p26
Reports the repurchase of the shares of Wireless Knowledge Inc. held by Microsoft Corp. in the United States. Efforts to enhance multiplatform enterprise of Wireless; Support of Wireless to the management information systems of Microsoft; Impact of the decision on the firms.
- Microsoft pitches mobile-services effort. Kujubu, Laura; Schwartz, Ephraim // InfoWorld;11/16/98, Vol. 20 Issue 46, p49
Discusses the launch of a wireless data communications company called WirelessKnowledge as a joint venture by Microsoft and Qualcomm. Terms under partnership; Services featuring technologies such as Microsoft Windows CE operating system; Offer of service and technology to access corporate data.
- New venture to meet high hurdles. Gohring, Nancy // Telephony;11/16/98, Vol. 235 Issue 20, p6
Reports on the opposition faced by Microsoft Corp. and Qualcomm's joint venture Wireless Knowledge regarding its wireless Internet and intranet access offering. Popularization of wireless data by supporting wireless standards; Partnerships with nine carriers that plan to offer its wireless...
- Wireless Knowledge to recommend Onset product. // RCR Wireless News;3/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p102
Reports on the recommendation of the METAmessage for wireless offerings of Onset Technology by Wireless Knowledge Inc. Product features; Impact of the endorsement; Product implication for productivity.
- Wireless Knowledge updates Workstyle Server. Bruno, Antony // RCR;07/17/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 29, p25
Introduces Wireless Knowledge LLC's Workstyle Server, version 3.0 which adds support for Palm devices, Pocket Personal Computers, Web TV and desktop/laptop kiosks and complement the existing support for text-enabled phones and pagers and Internet-enabled smart phones.
- Software primes Web data for use with many clients. Cox, John // Network World;04/16/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 16, p16
Features Wireless Knowledge's Echo server software, which can greatly simplify the work of transforming Web information for use with the burgeoning number of handheld client devices. Key features and specifications; Applications in minimizing Web site maintenance.
- Partnership Offers Mobile Communications Product. Lee, Natasha // San Diego Business Journal;10/09/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 41, p20
Reports that telecommunications firm Sprint PCS will offer Wireless Knowledge's communication software called Workstyle Server 3.0 to its Sprint PCS enterprise customers. Capability of the system to connect employees to their company's electronic mail and the Internet through wireless devices...