Verizon Seeks Quick Ending To Strike, Revises Outlook
- Verizon Wireless revenues up 19 percent. // RCR;08/14/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 33, p39
Announces the increase in the revenues of Verizon Wireless in the second quarter of 2000 compared with that of the same quarter of 1999.
- VERIZON COMMUNICATIONS INC. // Business Insurance;4/27/2015, Vol. 49 Issue 9, p0034
The article offers information on broadband and telecommunications firm Verizon Communications Inc. and includes details on its revenue and income in 2014.
- Verizon matches Wall Street estimates. // Mobile Radio Technology;Feb2003, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p15
Reports on the financial performance of Verizon Communications Inc. for the quarter ending December 31, 2002. Operating revenues; Earnings; Total debt; Cancellation of plans for an initial public offering on the Verizon Wireless unit; Implications for the company of a U.S. Supreme Court ruling...
- CenturyTel positive about 3Q results. // RCR Wireless News;10/29/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 44, p47
Highlights the positive financial performance of CenturyTel Inc. for the third quarter of 2001. Projected revenue growth for the quarter; Value of CenturyTel's asset purchase agreement with Verizon Inc. over access lines in Alabama and Missouri.
- Earnings. // CableFAX Daily;10/28/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 210, p3
The article reports on the third quarter revenue of Verizon in the U.S. in 2005. The company's digital subscriber lines and fiber optic services have both contributed to its 4.6% increase. Its average monthly revenue is now at $51.61/subscriber.
- Verizon Profits From Wireless. Medford, Cassimir // Red Herring;1/27/2009, p4
This article reports on the increase in profits of Verizon for the fourth quarter of 2008. The second largest telecommunications company in the U.S. posted a 15 percent increase in profits to $1.2 billion despite a slowdown in adding new wireless subscribers. Its sales also increased to $24.6...
- Verizon profit rises. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);2/1/2008, Vol. 55 Issue 6, p10A
The article reports on the financial performance of Verizon Communications Inc. for the fourth quarter of 2007 in Long Island, New York. The telecommunications company gained a 3.9% rise in earnings on steady but moderate growth in its core operations. It had 943,000 subscribers to FiOS TV by...
- Verizon gets good at its calling. Fung, Amanda // Crain's New York Business;1/19/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p4
The article offers information on the financial performance of Verizon Wireless. Verizon expects to record an 8% increase in earnings per share from the previous year, when it reports 2008 earnings recently. Verizon's entrance into the cable TV market has been profitable and it is helping offset...
- Telecom estimates move up. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;10/6/2015, pA02
The article offers information on the corporate earnings of several telecommunication companies including Morgan Stanley, Verizon Communications and AT and T.