Mother to handle Coca-Cola across Europe
- Mother scoops £35m Diet Coke. Nettleton, Kate // Campaign (UK);8/29/2008, Issue 34, p1
The article reports that Mother Advertising has acquired the £35 million pan-European media account for Diet Coke from Coca-Cola Co. in Great Britain. The agency's first work will be a campaign for Diet Coke and Coke Light that will run across the country, as well as the European markets. It...
- Coca Cola: Don't you wish it would keep it real? Veldre, Danielle // B&T Weekly;2/18/2005, Vol. 54 Issue 2507, p9
The article reports that Coca-Cola Co. has recently appointed a number of agencies to work on its "iconic" global advertising campaigns. Advertising agency Berlin-Cameron Red Cell New York has produced the latest campaign with the tagline "Makin' It Real," to give the brand a much-needed boost;...
- Coke appoints Mother to Alive launch project. Watts, Jenny // Campaign (UK);1/19/2001, Issue 3, p7
Reports the appointment of agency Mother by Coca-Cola to handle the advertising campaign of Alive, a still fruit-juice beverage in Great Britain. Target audience; Product offerings of Coca-Cola; Competition between Coca-Cola and Britvic; Commitment of Coca-Cola to creative hot shops.
- Soul scoops £5 million UK Fanta business. Beale, Claire // Campaign (UK);12/1/2000, Issue 48, p5
Reports the appointment of agency Soul by Coca-Cola Great Britain (CCGB) to handle its Fanta advertising account in Great Britain. Benefits of the appointment; Changes in CCGB management; Reasons for selecting Soul agency.
- Coke to sharpen teen appeal with 'Look up' TV blitz. Prasad, Gunjan // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;1/28/2005, p4
The article reports that Coca-Cola Co. has launched a new TV campaign, "Look Up", to focus on Thai teenagers, a segment that has become the focal point for many soft drink marketers. Created by advertising agency Lowe on the same guidelines as the previous campaign that focused on inspiring...
- TOP 10 COCA-COLA ADS. // Advertising Age;5/2/2011, Vol. 82 Issue 18, p13
The article examines the history of advertising by the beverage industry company Coca-Cola Co. Ten advertisements or advertising campaigns evaluated as the best in that firm's history by the publication are discussed, with special attention paid to the advertising agency responsible for the...
- Coca-Cola in SMS offensive. Jones, Gareth // Marketing (00253650);9/26/2007, p12
The article reports that Coca-Cola Co. is seeking a mobile marketing agency as part of its plans to increase its commitment to global SMS on-pack promotions and branding campaigns. The soft-drinks firm is co-ordinating the search from its Atlanta, Georgia headquarters, amid plans to boost mobile...
- Coke Briefs 5 Contenders for Next Sprite Campaign. // Adweek Eastern Edition;7/28/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 30, p4
Coca-Cola Co. executives briefed several advertising agencies on the next Sprite soft drink campaign, which they hope to present at the October bottlers meeting, sources said.
- Another Jump Ball For Coke Classic. Sampey, Kathleen // Adweek;7/25/2005, Vol. 46 Issue 29, p7
The article informs that Coca-Cola Co. has invited six advertising agencies to present ideas for a global campaign for its flagship brand that could supplant the current "Real" platform used around the world. Just two and a half years ago, Berlin Cameron/Red Cell won lead status on the brand....