- Sitting comfortably. // Daily Mail;12/29/2015, p52
CAREER opportunities 2020: London-based, nationwide Equal Opportunities employer seeks five-year fixed-term contract workers to start May 2020.
- HOW AVAILABLE ARE VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES FOR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS? Perera-Diltz, Dilani M. // Career Planning & Adult Development Journal;Fall2010, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p39
The article discusses a study on the current nationwide volunteer opportunities available to and preferred by high school students. The results revealed that direct service opportunity of tutoring, secretarial/maintenance work of running errands fund raising activity of helping with fund drives...
- Whistling Woods Offers Career Tips With 'Inspiration'. // India -- West;12/23/2011, Vol. 37 Issue 5, pC11
The article discusses the move of students of the Whistling Woods International to begin a nationwide event in India wherein they will be traveling across 15 cities to educate youth on career opportunities in the media and communication industries.
- Equal Opportunities. // Abilities;Spring2014, Issue 96, p8
The article features the nationwide program in Canada called EmployAbilities focused on career development by identifying values and interests, enhancing skills and providing assistance to persons with disabilities (PWDs) and preparing them for future employment opportunities.
- Sitting comfortably CAREER opportunities 2020: [...]. // Daily Mail;12/29/2015, p52
Sitting comfortably CAREER opportunities 2020: London-based, nationwide Equal Opportunities employer seeks five-year fixed-term contract workers to start May 2020. The role will be largely home-based, however some London working is required.
- Share your views in our survey on the role of women in farming. Relf, Tim // Farmers Weekly;4/18/2014, Vol. 161 Issue 14, p62
The article invites people to participate in the nationwide survey on the role of women in farming in Great Britain and to provide insight into the working life of contemporary women, the career opportunities they have and the challenges they face. The importance of conducting the survey...
- Telephone system gives employees an inside advantage. Peters, Shannon // Personnel Journal;Jun94, Vol. 73 Issue 6, p16
Highlights Baster Health Care International's Inside Advantage program, a program that fosters employee empowerment using a nationwide telephone service called the Career Network. Facts on job title, supervisor, job description, requirements, salary range and contact person; Receipt of personal...
- Gainful Employment: Job Search Sites. // PA Times;Oct2005 Supplement, p12
Discusses Web sites that offer information about employment opportunities in public administration in the United States. Web site of the Online Career Center of the American Society for Public Administration; Web site that offers nationwide listings of jobs in government, education and the...
- PERSONNEL RECRUITING/EXECUTIVE SEARCH. // Agri Marketing;2007 Annual Marketing Services, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p31
A directory for career opportunities in Canada is presented.
- TRACKS '06 - SERVICES. James, Nick // Tracks Directory: Career Paths UK;Aug2006, p6
The article provides information on various job opportunities in the services industries in Great Britain. Work Bank Services is divided into four parts: national, personal, public and utilities. National service refers to careers in the Armed Forces, the Royal Navy and Air Force. Each of these...