Bear Stearns Hires First Union Bankers
- Bear Stearns taps DLJ senior banker to run FIG banking. Santini, Laura // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/31/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 31, p4
Reports that the investment bank Bear Sterns Cos Inc. has hired Donaldson Lufkin & Jenrette managing director David Platter. Rationale of the appointment; Job description; Career history; Bear Stearns' ranking in the global mergers and acquisitions deals; Expertise in asset-backed securitization.
- Two More Find Life After Merrill. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;06/05/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31153, p6
Reports that Brian Middlebrook and Patrick Fry has been hired at Bear Stearns & Co. and Dain Rauscher Inc. respectively.
- Bear Stearns snags Lehman Bankers for infrastructure deals. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;3/27/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30360, p39
Highlights the hiring of former Lehman Brothers employees David Klinges and James Taylor 2d as managing directors for the infrastructure finance business projects of Bear Stearns & Co. in New York. Responsibilities; Company background of Bear Stearns.
- Bear Stearns Adds Mezz Group. Colomer, Nora // Private Placement Letter;10/23/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 42, p2
Reports on the mezzanine capital group formed by Bear, Stearns & Co. using talents from First Union Corporation. Executives appointed for the group; Deals to be focused on by the mezzanine group.
- Bear Stearns Bags New M&A VP. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;11/27/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 47, p5
Deals with the selection of David Grill as vice president of the mergers and acquisitions group at Bear Stearns company. Responsibilities of Grill for the company.
- Hiring problems place Bear Stearns at a loss. Gandel, Stephen // Crain's New York Business;2/18/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p25
Reports the hiring problem of the Bear Stearns and Co. for the replacement of Raymond Kelly as the security chief of the company in New York, New York. Plan of the company to hire for a position as the head of equity capital markets; Important of a chief investment strategist for the expansion...
- Bear Taps Hooda for New E-Commerce Strategy Post. Schroeder, Mary // Securities Industry News;11/27/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 44, p4
Reports on Bear Stearns & Co.'s hiring of Rajan Hooda as senior managing director and global head of e-commerce strategy and business development. Career history; Job responsibilities.
- Bear Stearns Hires a Managing Director. // American Banker;8/9/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 152, p2
Reports on Bear Stearns & Co.'s hiring of David M. Platter to be senior managing director and head of its financial institutions group. Group's provision of strategic investment banking services; Platter's previous position at Donaldson Lufkin & Jenrette.
- Bear Hires HSBC Vet To Lead Metals Push. Terzo, Gerelyn // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/9/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 1, p4
The article reports that Bear Stearns Cos. Inc. continues to diversify its revenue streams, expanding its push into the lucrative commodities business by forming a global metals trading operation based in New York and London, England. Bear Stearns's foray into metals trading follows the...