Holte Heads for Sutro as Senior VP
- Sutro Scoops Up Three New Veeps. Randall, Danielle // Investment Management Weekly;1/1/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p4
Reports on the three vice presidents hired by Sutro & Company.
- Sutro Loses Two Consultants, Seeks One. Randall, Danielle // Investment Management Weekly;09/18/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 36, p2
Reports the resignation of financial executives Gregg Phipps and Gary Goodrich from Sutro & Co.
- Sutro & Co. commitment leads to expansion in the Valley. Fujimoto, Robert // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;12/13/99, Issue 322550, p3
Reports on Fresno, California-based brokerage firm Sutro & Co.'s renewal of its commitment to local clients. Signing of long-term lease agreement; Expansion of facility in Fig Garden Financial Center; Plan of hiring additional brokers and support staff.
- Go west. Matthews, Gordon // American Banker;11/10/1993, Vol. 158 Issue 216, p6
Reports on the appointment of James M. Marks as banking analyst at Sutro & Co. Previous position at SNL Securities Inc.; Job responsibilities; Predecessor; Educational background; Career as a journalist at `Mexico City News'.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;08/23/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30960, p16
Presents the results of negotiated sales of municipal bonds around the United States as of August 23, 2000. Sutro and Co.'s negotiated acquisition of the Arizona-based Casa Grande Industrial Development Authority bond issuance; Amount of bonds issued by Wilkes County, North Carolina; Firms that...
- A SPECIALTY IN THE BANK. Chapelle, Tony // On Wall Street;Sep2000, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p112
Profiles broker Ron Lohbeck of Sutro & Co. Why he became a broker; Career highlights; What inspired him to conduct his own investing seminars. INSET: LOHBECK'S LAWS..
- Sutro Retail Chief Leaves Firm. Chapelle, Tony // On Wall Street;Mar1999, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p20
Reports on the dismissal of John Eisele as executive vice president and director of retail at Sutro & Co. Replacement of Eisele by William Hubbard, former manager of the firm's San Jose branch; Appointment of Chuck Evans, a senior vice president, to the position vacated by Hubbard; Information...
- The Branch as Team. Konig, Susan // On Wall Street;Sep2001, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p52
Focuses on the success of a team of brokers at the Visalia branch of Sutro & Co. in California. Background of Tom Fife, head of the fee-based team; Selection of the team members by Fife; Characteristics of a successful team; Information on the team members.
- People and posts. // People Management;01/26/95, Vol. 1 Issue 2, p12
Presents several executives who joined or were appointed in various companies in Great Britain. Training and development manager of Bank of Ireland Mortgages; Position of Gay Gisborne in Metropolitan Collection Services; Position of Paula Cook at Coopers and Lybrands.