Prescient May Open To Municipalities
- Prescient Debuts cpmarket.com With Volume of $300M. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;06/12/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 23, p10
Reports on Prescient Markets' debut of its cpmarket.com direct issuer-to-investor commercial paper trading system. Number of transactions completed in its first week of operation; Deals signed by the company for the system; Prescient's major clients.
- Prescient to Use $15M to Open U.K. Office, Expand Product Line. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;09/04/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 34, p6
Reports that Prescient Markets will use $15 million to expand its commercial paper trading system, cpmarket.com. Inclusion of other short-term investment products; Opening of a branch in Great Britain; Investors in the firm; Technology integration with banks that serve that paying agents and...
- Prescient Markets Adds Asset-Backeds. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;11/06/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 42, p28
Reports that Prescient Markets' direct issuer-to-investor commercial paper trading system has added asset-backed commercial paper trading capability to its online execution platform. Customer-driven decision of the company; Outstandings volume.
- Prescient Markets Taps Reuters Strategy Expert to Lead Expansion. Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;07/17/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 27, p7
Reports on the appointment of David Gertler to become leading executive of the Internet-based fixed-income products of Prescient Markets. Details of Gertler's experiences.
- 'Rapid Growth' Prompts Move for Prescient Markets. // Securities Industry News;09/25/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 36, p25
Informs that Prescient Markets, owner of commercial paper electronic trading system cpmarket.com, will relocate its headquarters in White Plains, New York.
- Cpmarket.com Develops STP Link to Deutsche Bank. Chen, Tanya; Kite, Shane // Securities Industry News;12/04/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 45, p12
Reports that Prescient Markets, developer of the cpmarket.com direct issuer-to-investor commercial paper trading system, has established a link to Deutsche Bank AG's corporate trust and agency services in order to automate processing for customers that use that system. Relevance of the deal to...
- Final Batch... Kentouris, Chris; Kite, Shane; Schroeder, Mary // Securities Industry News;11/13/2000-11/20/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 43, p9
Reports on developments about the securities industry as of November 13, 2000. Service provided by Bloomberg Tradebook LLC allowing its customers to trade Spanish listed securities through an electronic link with the Bolsa de Madrid; Broker-dealer license granted to Prescient Markets.
- SunGard Builds Cash Management Network. Schroeder, Mary // Securities Industry News;5/20/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 20, p6
Reports on the acquisition of Prescient Markets by SunGard Data Systems in the U.S. Development of cash management network; Enhancement of the treasury systems business customers; Provision of risk management solution.
- Paper trader becomes first tenant for 445 Hamilton Ave. Khasru, B. Z. // Westchester County Business Journal;08/21/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 34, p10
Reports on the relocation of Prescient Markets Inc.'s corporate headquarters to White Plains, New York in December 2000. Plan to increase workforce; Lease of space at 15-story building owned by Metropolitan Life Insurance Co.